Who Would Have Won 2013 AO Without The Injuries to Serena, Jamie, Viktoria and Na ??? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who Would Win ???

Serena Williams 38 63.33%
Sloane Stephens 2 3.33%
Viktoria Azarenka 9 15.00%
Na Li 11 18.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:09 AM   #31
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who Would Have Won 2013 AO Without The Injuries to Serena, Jamie, Viktoria and Na

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
JJ would have won them all if she hadn't gotten injured in the 3R
God punished her for what she did to Jo-La.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:18 AM   #32
country flag caros defender

caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all
Re: Who Would Have Won 2013 AO Without The Injuries to Serena, Jamie, Viktoria and Na

Na-mug is just mad his girl lost
caros defender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:29 AM   #33
country flag Lord Sneeze

Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future

Another thread that will obviously be a Serena win due to the fact she has so many fans on this site.
2013 W/L - Singles 00/00 Doubles 00/00
2013 Titles - Still to be decided
Lord Sneeze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:39 AM   #34
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Whether you like her or not, it's Serena until the day she decides to step down from her throne. If the queen doesn't fulfill her duty due to lack of motivation or shit happens to her in this case, then the princess takes over and that's Vika. All the other bitches and peasants bow down.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:59 AM   #35
country flag danbo

danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future

a lot of butt hurt here I see. Including me. I feel fully justified after that, the ugliest AO womens final ever. The number of injuries was just RIDICULOUS. 2006 can't be compared to this. Difference : any of Amelie, Henin or Clijsters were good enough to win that year. No injuries, Serena probably would have beaten Li in the final in two error filled tough sets like 7-5 6-4. Jamie had Azarenka running for her life in the second round until she hurt her back. Thereafter every ball Jamie hit hurt her. I hope Jamie conducts good injury management and fixes that back problem. Azarenka, playing like this, isn't going to be in contention for a slam title this year, she will not even be winning any final either unless she seriously raises her game. I believe Serena also had THREE injuries like Li. She rolled her ankle the second time in doubles, if I heard right. Li, if she believes in herself and keeps working with Carlos, is definitely in slam contention this year. After all that bad luck here, let Li win the French and let Serena win US-Wim or there's no justice! LOL

But hey, even with that horrible tournament, the women's side is still much more interesting for me than the dull guys after shotmakers like Fed, Jo and Stan lose. If Murray wins today - after about 8 hours of pong - probably a three slam year for him...
danbo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #36
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

NA-MUG.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #37
country flag Cashif
Sports Freak

Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute

Irrelevant, the fittest and best player won the tournament.

Winning is not only about talent but also how you maintain your body/weakness, so Vika deserves it and she won it fair & square.
Cashif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #38
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
God punished her for what she did to Jo-La.
The entire top 100 would have been punished by now
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #39
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena would have won that is what everyone is thinking, but so what injury is part of the game, Azarenka won, i am a Serena fan, but i am happy for Azarenka. It's like saying what if Serena didn't have that foot injury, or if Kvitova didn't let herself go like that. Let's move on to the next tournaments.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #40
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute