Li Na Cheering Thread Vol. 4 - Page 93 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #1381
country flag Sassy-Na

Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Li Na Cheering Thread Vol. 4

She will keep improving and get stronger.

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO and Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim and WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Sassy-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:10 AM   #1382
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

Right now, I am not sad. Nut still disappointing. Hope ahead is REALLY happy and optimistic. You know she is still guiding some personal emotion deep under her mind...

Serious Brain Injury

8-48 40-76 31-62 17-50
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #1383
country flag Na-Revenge

Na-Revenge is just really nice Na-Revenge is just really nice Na-Revenge is just really nice Na-Revenge is just really nice Na-Revenge is just really nice Na-Revenge is just really nice Na-Revenge is just really nice Na-Revenge is just really nice Na-Revenge is just really nice Na-Revenge is just really nice Na-Revenge is just really nice

She lost the match, twisted.her ankle, knock her head on the ground, cryed ,couldn't get any worse
Na-Revenge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #1384
country flag Sassy-Na

Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Na-Revenge View Post
She lost the match, twisted.her ankle, knock her head on the ground, cryed ,couldn't get any worse
Well, she's gained more fans and popularity globally after yesterday match. It means most of her current sponsors will want to renew their contracts and she will sign some new endorsements.

While more people are getting pissed off at Vika because her injuries miraculously recovered in just two days.

The way Lindsay Davenport typed on her Twitter, she doesn't like Vika very much.

Little-Jie(06" AO and Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim and WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.

Last edited by Sassy-Na : Jan 27th, 2013 at 04:45 AM.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:36 AM   #1385
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Baidu people said she takes medical timeout during the firework

Nadal Tsonga Soderling Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Krajinovic Rosol
Han ZhangL Zhaos Zhou Wang ZhengSS Tang Yangs Zhu Tian Lu

Giorgi Jovanovski Szavay Chakvetadze Petkovic Muguruza Duan
Zvonareva Peng Garcia Mladenovic Martic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Robson
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:16 AM   #1386
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

She didn't
Azarenka went off court, Na just sat there.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #1387
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm strongly convinced that yesterday nothing happened, I mean, nothing.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #1388
country flag Sassy-Na

Na reached the final without dropping a set (all were daytime matches ). We only had some hope that she'd get pass Aga and Maria... then we started to get greedy.

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #1389
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

LI Na had a simple explanation for the falls that so dramatically punctuated the Australian Open women's final.

"Because I'm stupid," the 30-year-old said after allowing Victoria Azarenka to claw her way back in the final after losing the first set.

Li claims never to have fallen during her 14-year WTA career.

"I was feeling like, 'How many years I didn't fall down on the court?' I was like 'What are you doing on the court?'. It was like juniors."

Li's self-effacing humour is one of the main reasons the Chinese star and her answers in not quite perfect English have endeared her so strongly to Australian crowds.

Chinese flags were out in force on Australia Day.

"I can hear a lot of Chinese fans, and also I can see them with the China national flag everywhere. I was, 'Oh, looks like China Open'."

Saturday night's defeat was the second time Li has taken the first set in an Australian Open final, only to falter. Two years ago against Kim Clijsters she did the same thing.

However in 2011 the crowd was overwhelmingly on the side of the popular Belgian who had come to be known as "Aussie Kim".

On Saturday night, it was defending champion Azarenka who had the crowd against her.

They clapped her every mistake and even cheered on her four double-faults, such was the bitter aftertaste left by the Belarusian's antics in the semi-final.

Most were convinced Azarenka's use of a medical time-out at a crucial stage of the match against Sloane Stephens was based on panic, not pain.

"Hey, this is real injury. Everyone can see that," said Li, prompting more laughter in her post-match press conference when she was asked about her two medical time-outs -- the second to treat not only her left ankle again, but concussion after hitting her head on the court as she fell down.

"Before the match, I was making joke for the physio. I say, 'Oh, maybe I call you on the court'. She said 'Don't do that'. When I sprain the ankle, she was coming, I say, 'Look, I call you, right?"'

Jokes aside, Li said her left ankle and bruised head did not stop her from winning. That was despite her blacking out for a couple of seconds.

"Without falling down I was feeling pretty good," she said.

"But is very tough match, you know. She's No 1, defending champion. So, I think today in like important games she was play better than me, so that's why she can win the title."

After the defeat by Clijsters, Li picked herself up to beat defending champion Francesca Schiavone in the French Open final four months later. "I think last year Maria (Sharapova) do the same. She lose the final here (to Azarenka) and she win the French. Also one year (Ana) Ivanovic do the same. So I don't know, maybe I wish I can do the same this year, as well." It's something she and coach Carlos Rodriguez will be aiming for.

Her ranking rises one spot from six to five as she pushes down German Angelique Kerber. Sam Stosur, despite a second round exit, remains at No 9.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #1390
country flag Sassy-Na

^^ I think she fell on grass surface once. Someone posted that pic on this website to make fun of her few years ago.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #1391
Stadia

Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute

How's her ankle? Has she said she'll play Doha and Dubai?
Stadia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:16 AM   #1392
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #1393
country flag Sassy-Na

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.P View Post
i can't read it.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #1394
country flag M.P

http://sports.cntv.cn/20130127/101915.shtml

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #1395
country flag M.P

last 20 second