FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2013 | Australian Open Singles | IMPOSSIBLE does the impossible - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #286
country flag saarsngg

saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of
Re: FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2013 | Australian Open Singles | IMPOSSIBLE does the impossible

Gained some ranking points at least

Thanks for managing Mihahhakim

Titles
PAW: Paris '13, Carlsbad '13, Seoul '13, Osaka '13 & Nurnberg '14
TT Doubles: ITF Perth '13 (w/Chilenaitor), ITF Nules '13 (w/tildeloltilde)
saarsngg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #287
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2013 | Australian Open Singles | IMPOSSIBLE does the impossible

Is 17th good?

And Mihahhakim thanks for managing, really good updates with scores after each round!!

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #288
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Impossible
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #289
country flag bck.adi

bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all

90 points for me..that's ok congrats IMPOSSIBLE for the won and Mihahhakim for managing the tournament
bck.adi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #290
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

34th... At least 65pts + PAW win and Tipping 7th place
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #291
country flag rnwerner

rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future

Congrats IMPOSSIBLE for a very good tournament. To pick 2/2 from the final was very good, of course with a bit of luck as well.

I'm really disappointed with my result. Too many faults in early rounds, again Pavl. and Petrova in R4 (in my draw). Na Li is one of the X-factors on the tour, I picked her as a tournament winner or Runner up so many times and was wrong.

Thanks for Mihahhakim, well done.

Titel [Suicide T.]: Marrakesch 2014, Rom 2013, Guangzhou 2013, Peking 2012 und Fes 2012
[TT]: ITF Cagnes-Sur-Mer 2011 und ITF Hechingen 2012
[TT D]: ITF Shrewsbury 2012 (mit Hapsara) und ITF Biarritz 2013 (mit Heinann)
[FITD]: Budapest 2013
[FITD Doubles]: Madrid 2013 und Dubai 2014 [Q-Ball]: Brisbane 2013 und Madrid 2014
rnwerner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #292
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

Well, at least I will not have to deffend many points next year during AO... Just 5 points. #alwayslookonthebrightsideoflife
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #9
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #293
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute

More than happy with 14th!
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 02:35 AM   #294
country flag Sloejelly

Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold

Delighted with my 13th place. Congrats Impossible, and thanks to Mikahhakim for running this.
Sloejelly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #295
Cookiecrusher

Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future

Wow this is such a pleasant surprise! First time participating in FITD and finished 5th This has been a great tournament

Thank you so much Mikahhakim for organising this.

Djokovic Wawrinka Gasquet del Potro

Also good luck to Jankovic, Vesnina, Stosur, Pennetta, Kerber and Halep
Cookiecrusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote