Vika is going to replace Serena,Maria,Na as the richest WTA player - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #1
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute
Vika is going to replace Serena,Maria,Na as the richest WTA player

She is talented,beautiful,strong,powerful,winning too many titles,she basically has everything to be the next global idol,of course she will have more sponsors and $$$

Vika is the bestHope she can dominate WTA for years
豆豆
雪雪

Last edited by Lin Lin : Jan 26th, 2013 at 10:51 PM.
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #2
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika is going to replace Serena,Maria,Na as the richest WTA player

In terms of prize money I can totally see that happening. But she won't make nearly as much as Sharapova makes on endorsements, she's not the type for that.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #3
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Lin Lin is trying too hard to be the new SAISAI-GOAT.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #4
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

With her being a "chav in a hoodie" (my sense of humour before anyone goes on at me) she won't get any higher end sponsors such as Tiffany's/Cole Haan/TAG Heuer. She just doesn't have the right image for companies such as those.

The other thing is that being with IMG is a huge advantage endorsement wise, they have so many contacts and well...she isn't with them, shouldn't have left when she did.

She can enjoy her Red Bull...http://topnews.us/content/241994-red...l-energy-drink

babsi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #5
country flag T-rex

T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute

She's never going to touch Sharapova or Li Na. Still, she'll have plenty of cash.
T-rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #6
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktymise View Post
Lin Lin is trying too hard to be the new SAISAI-GOAT.
Sometimes I have the feeling Lin Lin isn't trying at all.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #7
country flag Zweli

Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of

Yawn !!
(The two women that changed the world of Tennis)
Zweli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #8
country flag PhilePhile

PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by babsi View Post
With her being a "chav in a hoodie" (my sense of humour before anyone goes on at me) she won't get any higher end sponsors such as Tiffany's/Cole Haan/TAG Heuer. She just doesn't have the right image for companies such as those.

The other thing is that being with IMG is a huge advantage endorsement wise, they have so many contacts and well...she isn't with them, shouldn't have left when she did.

She can enjoy her Red Bull...http://topnews.us/content/241994-red...l-energy-drink

PhilePhile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #9
tennnisfannn

tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute

So what, what is it that Maria can afford to get for herself that Vika cannot?
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #10
country flag T-rex

T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennnisfannn View Post
So what, what is it that Maria can afford to get for herself that Vika cannot?

Good point. At some point your rising income does give you diminishing returns.

I don't think a person who makes 12 million per year, lives that differently from a person who makes 20 million. My bet would be you probably wouldn't even notice the difference in lifestyles.

These types of topics are for ego and bragging rights only. Nothing tangible.
T-rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #11
country flag kjsulliv

kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of

She might. Who knows? I doubt she'll top them but we'll see. As far as endorsements, people don't seem to like her...she might want to try and change that so the BIG money will come in.
kjsulliv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #12
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Would love this!
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #13
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

If you win both the Australian Open and Indian Wells, you have 3.4 millions in your bank account my March. That's massive.

The weird thing is that prize money has never been so high while no tennis player has ever been has disliked as she is.
Her public image will prevent her from getting any massive sponsorships.

I still don't know how she got that Citizen deal.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #14
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

I hope some chinese brands can sponsor her
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #15
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light

I hope vika isnt that type that will endorse anything just for a paycheck. We see people like that all the time, doesnt matter if the products are cancer, and people suffer later from them, people will do anything for money. Go Vika, earn titles, income through hard work and talent alone.
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote