Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #106
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

P.S. Vika's 'fat' body is 50 times hotter than the bitter bitch.

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #107
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
someone is jealous
I hope Vika will destroy her in their next match
NID

JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #108
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Aga's also been a victim of Vika's gamesmanship.
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #109
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light

Of course she's going to say that, Li Na and her are friends, and theres already been tension with her and Vika. Lost a bit of respect for Aga but still like her.
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #110
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Mall View Post
This.

A bit disappointed Aga said this to be honest, considering I often defend her when people say she doesn't "deserve" to win. It's a stupid thing to say.

Still a fan though.
Second that, I was rooting for her even.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:17 AM   #111
country flag wtftennis

Also, to me Li Na was close to her best, while Vika only pulled herself at the end and still wasnt at her best. She was playing her C game, if she was at her best we would have seen a 6-1 6-1 stomp
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #112
country flag wtftennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS_ View Post
When will people learn that the title can only be earned by winning?
There is no such thing as deserving or nondeserving.

The title is not deserved by being a better player, playing a certain preferred style, being a media darling, being on a long title drought, having a long streak, dishing multiple bagels in the early rounds, being outplayed in the previous slam/tournament, having had a harder draw, being considered good for the game, by being one win away from the record, by _________________ (state your reason).
The title is EARNED/WON by winning the last point.
The end.
The fact that she talks about deserving means that she subscribes to theories that will only keep her in the losers' circles.
Good point, but Vika was mentally thrown off her game by the mafia media thats why she was close to losing. I still believe if she lost, it would have been an insult to tennis, and the better player would lose. With your theory someone can organise a sabotage on a player, i.e drug them or attack them and weaken them before the match (just an example) and technically the other person would score the last point and win at the end because they were pushed off their game. Wheather this happens mentally or physically, its not a good result.

Its clear from these forums that people dont go on talent but on personality and who they like more. (a real shame). Tennis, like anything hard working should be "you reap what you saw". Not who I like more should take it, or whats best for the sport, etc.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #113
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Slamless Aga can stay pressed.

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #114
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm it seems like Aga sometimes forgets that she is talking to the media and that basically anyone will be able to hear those words. Not very respectful comments towards Azarenka.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 02:50 AM   #115
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

i love aga but she was wrong for this. still love her though. and na. and vika. may they all continue to progress and kick the #2's ass along the way.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #116
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I like Aga as a player, she has done amazing result with limited (sorry) natural abilities. I have not heard the whole story but she needs to focus more on the big touraments, or keep quiet about the players that actually are winning them.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #117
country flag aetherskyspace

aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice

Aga is just saying what the whole tennis world feels.

Last edited by miffedmax : Jan 27th, 2013 at 04:57 AM. Reason: wishing death is generally frowned on in gm
aetherskyspace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #118
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aetherskyspace View Post
Wish Victoria would've just choked to death. Literally.
Postings like this should lead to an instant permaban. Wtf is wrong with you?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #119
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

You win the match with your play against your opponents play. There is no deserving to win.

Vika was just more consistent than Na.

As much as I wanted Na to win, I knew that it would be tough. Consistency vs. brilliant shots mixed in with crazy errors.

Aga probably should not have shared this thought.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #120
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
i love aga but she was wrong for this. still love her though. and na. and vika. may they all continue to progress and kick the #2's ass along the way.
This, Aga just being bitter.

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote