Victoria Azarenka is good for the WTA - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #61
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of
Re: Victoria Azarenka is good for the WTA

She's unpopular. She deserves her number one spot for sure, but the truth is as long as she will remain number one, it will be pretty bad with WTA. Her attitude is atrocious.

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #62
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

how is she good for the SEWTA

she has no fans except for Redfoo
Tennis Tipping GOATs - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs XWTA Wuhan P5 900
Tennis Tipping Faves - Frederik Igorche Inger67 joe87 Kəv kfh_9118 Michael! M.P New_balls_please goOudinUSA
Tennis Tipping GOAT Armada Inger67 SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs Shenzhen AO WC Playoff
SAISAI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #63
country flag DonnaT

DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light

yes she is
DonnaT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #64
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute

No, she doesn't.
Golan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #65
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

She is a great #1 2 slams at 23 ! She is the future GOAT of her generation.

And she has great fans

debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #66
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

yes! good to have a # 1 hated and criticized for her nasty attitude

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #67
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

She great for WTA,She keep everyone on their toes.
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #68
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
A clown and a butterface, how cute
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #69
country flag WeiWei

WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all

this "good" player is the crowds' most hated one even if she got good performance in AO. Pathetic No.1, even Caroline is much better than her.
WeiWei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #70
country flag DeucesAreWild

DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future

She's great for the WTA! She's a Champion and has personality. Love her or hate her, you cannot ignore her.
Same goes for Sharapova, Williams Sisters, ect...
DeucesAreWild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #71
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeiWei View Post
this "good" player is the crowds' most hated one even if she got good performance in AO. Pathetic No.1, even Caroline is much better than her.
Caro can have the fans, while Vika earns more of my respect because at least shes winning more matches. I dont care if she has the least fans in the world. It doesnt take away from the fact that shes a better player than Caro. I dont hate Caro but thats kinda ridiculous to put Caro as a better player than Vika just because she has more and better fans.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #72
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

She brings "stability" to the game and when on she clearly can dominate the tour.

But she needs to work on being more likeable. Off TV she seemed really nice and she was signing tons of autographs and taking pictures with anyone who asked after practice which is a nice gesture. But during matches, she comes to court with the hoodie on, like a boxer heading into the ring. Is that really necessary? The crowd acknowledge her and she just walks by looking like grim reaper.

For sure she could care less about her reputation and let her tennis do the talking, but does she really want to leave her career as a great champ but with an unlikable personality?

Last edited by eck : Jan 26th, 2013 at 11:24 PM.
eck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #73
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawntreader View Post
If anything, she's succeeding in erasing some of the damage Wozniacki/Safina did to the sport.
Precisely. It's just her modest likability quotient that hurts her.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #74
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
A clown and a butterface, how cute
Yes, I think you've made it extremely clear that you dislike Azarenka.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #75
country flag VIKANADAL01

VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeucesAreWild View Post
She's great for the WTA! She's a Champion and has personality. Love her or hate her, you cannot ignore her.
Same goes for Sharapova, Williams Sisters, ect...
This.
When you have talent+slams+personnality =
VIKANADAL01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote