AO F: Princess Vika def. Li Na 4-6 6-4 6-3 DEFENDS TITLE! - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #511
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute
Woeful match. Neither could hold serve to save their lifes. Where were all those NaNa errors against Maria? However despite Li's form having dropped she still was slightly better and should have taken the match in two. She massively collapsed from 0-40 3-4 on Vika's serve From then on it was NID.

Vika was a bit lucky at both Na's choking and ankle injury, the later didn't look that serious but she wasn't moving the same after.

Despite Azarenka's cheating I could not help but feel emotional when she burst into tears after the match was over. Often we forget these players are young girls who go through a lot and sometimes just get caught in the moment. I think this tournament could be a huge thing for Vika's mental strenght, at the end that was what made her win. For all the backlash she got, it was kind of admirable.
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #512
country flag VIKANADAL01

VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all
Re: AO F: Princess Vika def. Li Na 4-6 6-4 6-3 DEFENDS TITLE!

so happy for vika!
what a mental giant!
VIKANADAL01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #513
Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible match. Li had so many chances to close it out in 2. Gutted for her This match reminded me so much of the 2011 final in terms of Li's ups and downs. C
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #514
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
Pure quality...
Can you delete this gif?

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #515
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
Every heard of a place called Roland Garros?

The crowd could have been SO much worse today.
he really doesn't know shit about this sport
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #516
country flag Furzel

Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
For a moment when he grabbed his collar I thought he would go all Djokovic and rip his shirt apart
Well, for another moment you were pressed that he didn't go all Piotr
Furzel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #517
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Why are so many on here obsessed with Jimmie?
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #518
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
Let them have fun

Furzel is obviously a second account of someone here, roughly 80% of his postings here have been about me

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #519
country flag Furzel

Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light Furzel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
He is a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48
roughly 80% of his postings here have been about me.
And so far out of 80% 100% are correct.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #520
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furzel View Post
And so far out of 80% 100% are correct.
So you basically admit that what I said was correct Quite pathetic, if you want to troll me at least do it openly, like a man

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter

Last edited by miffedmax : Jan 27th, 2013 at 04:54 AM. Reason: insult
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #521
country flag Furzel

If you don't have a problem with it.....

Last edited by miffedmax : Jan 27th, 2013 at 04:55 AM. Reason: flame
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #522
country flag azinna

azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
Woeful match. Neither could hold serve to save their lifes....
Nerves, nerves, nerves. What's with all the nerves in all our slam finals? It's fine for 1-2 games, but we keep getting nerves for 6-8 games at a minimum...and this final had them flowing from beginning to end, on both ends.

Hopefully, we can get a core group of 4 regular and potent slam finalists who can play like this isn't a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Always on the lookout for a great tennis match.
azinna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #523
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaticalm View Post
She did once at German open(?) in three sets. It was in 2008 I think.
She won in R2 06 60 64 or sth like that...

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:52 AM   #524
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

I use to think that the Australians were the best crowd Fuck them--I effing love Vika Too bad she couldn't tell them to kiss her ass during her speech
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:53 AM   #525
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote