Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #91
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Wiktorowski didn't say Victoria is fat

He just said she was overweight before AO.
He wishes he had an overweight double slam champion as his charge .
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #92
country flag Third Mall

Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
How can you disagree with a result anyway. "Li actually played better. For sure she was more deserving to win the title." As a statement doesn't really make sense in a game like tennis. You control your own destiny in tennis, there are no real outside forces, if you are playing better than your opponent you beat them.
This.

A bit disappointed Aga said this to be honest, considering I often defend her when people say she doesn't "deserve" to win. It's a stupid thing to say.

Still a fan though.
Third Mall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #93
country flag Felipe Abe

Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all

Aga is just jealous that she weren't was where Vika is hahaha
Felipe Abe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #94
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
Granted this is the Google Translate, but still:
What a tool. Only fitting with who he's coaching I guess. Hopefully another IW-like beatdown is on the cards for them soon.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #95
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Don´t now why this reminds me of the Morrissey song (we hate it when our friends become successful) You know it could have been me, you know it SHOULD have been me!.....
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #96
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
What a tool. Only fitting with who he's coaching I guess. Hopefully another IW-like beatdown is on the cards for them soon.
He's a good guy
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #97
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
Don´t now why this reminds me of the Morrissey song (we hate it when our friends become successful) You know it could have been me, you know it SHOULD have been me!.....
Didn't know that one yet. Now i do, great song .
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #98
country flag KarlyM*

KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold

KarlyM* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #99
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneRose View Post
Didn't know that one yet. Now i do, great song .
So glad you like it StoneRose !
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #100
country flag VIKANADAL01

VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all

Aga what a sore looser you are.
even if you have prefered na to win you should keep it for yourself!
cos you show to the entire world your jealousy and you bitterness.
+ next time VIKA will bagel you with PRIDE.
VIKANADAL01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #101
country flag DonnaT

DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light

someone is jealous
I hope Vika will destroy her in their next match
DonnaT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #102
country flag twtennisfan2011

twtennisfan2011 is just really nice twtennisfan2011 is just really nice twtennisfan2011 is just really nice twtennisfan2011 is just really nice twtennisfan2011 is just really nice twtennisfan2011 is just really nice twtennisfan2011 is just really nice twtennisfan2011 is just really nice twtennisfan2011 is just really nice twtennisfan2011 is just really nice twtennisfan2011 is just really nice

This girl is a joke
brainless
twtennisfan2011 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #103
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

Queen Aga
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #104
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #105
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Please let there be lots and lots of Vika/Aga matches this year