AO F: Princess Vika def. Li Na 4-6 6-4 6-3 DEFENDS TITLE! - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #466
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO F: Princess Vika def. Li Na 4-6 6-4 6-3 DEFENDS TITLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
So proud.
And it's awesome to have Na back in the mix. Hopefully the injuries that happened aren't enough to keep out.

As a Vikafan, I want to say thank you to those non-fans that are in this thread, giving Vika credit.
To the haters: stay fucking pressed.
I cackled and choked on my cereal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #467
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future

Vika deserved this title 100%. Please note that I am Masha's fan. But I would like to say-- thank you, Vika, for fighting against the crowd. I think it would be unbearable for me if Li Na won. Nothing personal, I like the girl. But the crowd was so fucking AWFUL! Such a crowd should NEVER win!
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #468
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTAtennisfan15 View Post
the crowd doesn't turn against you by coincidence!
Ask people who lived in Soviet Union, moron! That is in case you forgot the Middle Ages or never studied in school. The crowd very often unites and turns against an individual for nothing. In this particular case it was manipulated by media that is used to kiss American asses.
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #469
country flag roguedandelion

roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Robertson View Post
Sadly, in life, evil usually wins.
True I expected it. It was double depressing when Li got the momentum back and then the fireworks happened and she reinjured herself. Azarenka's luck is demonic.
roguedandelion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #470

roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Azarenka was ahead by a break in the second set before Li Na's injury woes started.

And how many breaks were there in the first set?

Not exactly the same as getting a break against Karlovic.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #471
country flag Lunaticalm

Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguedandelion View Post
True I expected it. It was double depressing when Li got the momentum back and then the fireworks happened and she reinjured herself. Azarenka's luck is demonic.
Too funny!
Lunaticalm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #472
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Aza, I was secretly cheering for you.

I'm glad you didn't give those haters what they wanted and fought back !!! You not only defeated Li but many people, I respect that !!!

Na RG is yours, I can't wait for that final match against that Russian !!!
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #473
country flag Lunaticalm

Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpeas View Post
Now if Li beat SERENA, then we can talk

Na cant beat a healthy Serena ,Na got broken how many times?
She did once at German open(?) in three sets. It was in 2008 I think.
Lunaticalm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #474

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtftennis View Post
No? They tried to scew Djokovic with all the wildcards and better players like Azarenka too bad it didint work. Murray got cake draw, i.e Simon who he has a 10 zip head to head advantage (correct me if wrong). They want Murray to finally win AO.
A) you are wrong, before the AO
Murray Simon was 9-1
Djokovic Berdych was 11-1 (I guess he was one of the tougher players you mentioned)

Also, do you understand how the draw works?
They gave him Del Potro. Del Po flamed out. And Monfils, and Monfils clowned out.

Not to mention Djokovic got Ferrer instead of Murray in his half, so if anyone got a tough draw, it was Federer.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #475
country flag HeninFan_2008

HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all

Give 'em hell Vika. They just can't stand that you win, win, win.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #476

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
Justine and Kim have their successor

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #477

HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all

Vika! Vika! Vika! Vika! Vika! Vika! Vika! Vika!
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #478
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
Justine and Kim have their successor
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #479

Oh god the interview questions were more moronic then usual which is saying a lot. Can we just FIRE the tennis press and get a new one?
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #480

To all the "Cheaterenka" people - up your a$$ with a Resurrection.