*^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^* - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #1186
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

Won 8 games against Parmentier in French Interclubs

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 11:42 PM   #1187
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

50K Ankara, TUR:
QR1 d. Gegia GEO 6-3 6-2
QR2 l. to Tinjic BIH 4-6 6-7

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #1188
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

She just got double bageled by Conny Perrin. What is she doing

Emma Laine |:| Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas |:| Elena Baltacha
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #1189
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

She beat Kostova 64 64 in 75K Eilat qualies. OMG.

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:31 PM   #1190
country flag bgr4

Maka's Georgia's Fed Cup captain this year . She's listed as first priority in the 25K in India the week of the 18th. Haha, she must be looking for easy points!

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #1191
country flag To44uLau

To44uLau is an unknown quantity at this point

doubles with the girl I saw her defeat

To44uLau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #1192
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Has she retired?
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #1193
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petkorazzi View Post
Has she retired?
She is still entering some tournaments

Maybe she just took a few months off to get herself together again?

Old May 1st, 2013, 11:05 PM   #1194
country flag bgr4

Maka played in Chiasso and lost against Knoll in the last qualifying round. She qualified in Civitavecchia by beating Costas, which seems like a not so easy task, but lost against Kovinic in the first round. The score was a close three setter though and ended in a tiebreak. She's on a few ITF qualifying lists over the next few weeks, but I also saw her name on lists for German interclubs, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see where her results pop up. Hopefully she'll surprise with a good run at some point during the rest of the year.

Old May 24th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #1195
country flag bgr4

Maka's in the semi of 25K Caserta! She beat Pillot, Dinu, and Kovinic, and plays Voracova next! Totally shocked by this result!!!

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 02:20 AM   #1196
country flag hellas719

Maka qualified for a 25K in France and upset (3) Marcinkevica in the first round! Keep going!

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:13 PM   #1197
country flag bgr4

Maka's in the second round of Torun!!! Her match was streamed this morning I believe, so if anyone saw it, I would love to know how she played!!! She'll probably play Beygelzimer next, so she has a tough task ahead of her. Hopefully she can have a good week here because I saw her name on the Qualies list for Bastad, so the more practice the better before a WTA level tourney!!!

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #1198
country flag bgr4

She lost to Yuliya 63 64

Old Jul 5th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #1199
country flag bgr4

Maka's in the qualies of Palermo! She plays Mircic, so she definitely has a shot!!!

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #1200
country flag hellas719

I'm too lazy to check the exact score, but IIRC she lost 0 and 5