Vika Crying: Not Because She Won, But She Felt Bullied - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #31
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika Crying: Not Because She Won, But She Felt Bullied

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixter View Post
She was crying out of relief, pressure release. She wasn't "bullied" by the crowd, they supported Li more that's it.
Agree.
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #32
country flag L'Enfant Sauvage

L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jajaloo View Post
As Sveta would say: Fuck the haters, andthnx to supporters!!))))))))))))))))

(Anyone playing Sharapova)
L'Enfant Sauvage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #33
country flag Kooyong

Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of

I was impressed with Vika tonight, during her speak she appeared to bit her tongue but I thought she played a very good solid match and under the circumstances she deserve credit.

FITD Ranking 41
FITD Titles 2012 Memphis
Kooyong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #34
dragonflies

dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she cried because of the crowd. She felt relived and happy that she finally won a hard fought dramatic Slam.

As some Vika's fans said earlier in this board, Vika feed off the negative pressure against her. It gives her extra motivation to do better. Both players were so nervous in this match that you can tell. Having a supporting crowd doesn't equal to having an advantage for a nervous Li. Sammy also know this well.
dragonflies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #35
country flag Kat_YYZ

Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of

Dumb thread. She's just releasing emotion that she held in all match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsuin View Post
She is not the first player who has to play against the crowd.
this x 1,000,000
some people just started watching tennis?
Kat_YYZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #36
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflies View Post
I don't think she cried because of the crowd. She felt relived and happy that she finally won a hard fought dramatic Slam.

As some Vika's fans said earlier in this board, Vika feed off the negative pressure against her. It gives her extra motivation to do better. Both players were so nervous in this match that you can tell. Having a supporting crowd doesn't equal to having an advantage for a nervous Li. Sammy also know this well.
This.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #37
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say Azza was more bullied by Matt Cronin & co, than by the Aussie Open crowd.
Raiden is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #38
country flag FleetSeb

FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Dumb thread. She's just releasing emotion that she held in all match.

this x 1,000,000
some people just started watching tennis?
No. It's never acceptable for crowds to act the way they do.

15,000 people against an individual. Pretty horrid.

You just don't expect it from the Aussie crowd, normally pretty reasonable (albeit they've never shown great love for the Eastern European females, Serbs aside).

Nobody is saying the Aussie crowd is the first to do this. But cheering double faults and errors from a player is horrible. And saying 'X did it before I did it' is one of the most immature justifications imaginable.
Eugenie Bouchard - Heather Watson - Julia Goerges - Kimiko Date Krumm - Lucie Safarova - Nadia Petrova
FleetSeb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #39
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Bitch gets the support she deserves
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #40
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetSeb View Post
No. It's never acceptable for crowds to act the way they do.

15,000 people against an individual. Pretty horrid.

You just don't expect it from the Aussie crowd, normally pretty reasonable (albeit they've never shown great love for the Eastern European females, Serbs aside).

Nobody is saying the Aussie crowd is the first to do this. But cheering double faults and errors from a player is horrible. And saying 'X did it before I did it' is one of the most immature justifications imaginable.
They weren't that bad.
I have seen way more disrespectful crowds. As good as every crowd cheers on errors and DF some time in the game.
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #41
country flag Soliloque
La nuit je mens

Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Bitch gets the support she deserves
She has the slams, the other the support. Probably fine with her.
Soliloque is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #42
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I'd say Azza was more bullied by Matt Cronin & co, than by the Aussie Open crowd.
Yeah, I think it was more the pressure by the media than the "bullying" by the crowd.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #43
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I could talk about how tennis journalists are part of the problem when speaking about the decline of objectivity in journalism for days but I won't. You don't have to like the people you're dealing with, but it's supposed to be your responsibility to inform the public of the facts, not your opinions masquerading as fact.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #44
country flag ImaVeggie

ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future

The crowd may have been against Vika for the controversy in the SemiFinal but they were also for Li Na. It is the "Grand Slam of Asia-Pacific".
ImaVeggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #45
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Oh yeah, what a victim
She's too busy posing with her AO trophy now for listening to all of your whining.

That's pretty much what you can say about the Guardians and her fave nowadays

Last edited by miffedmax : Jan 27th, 2013 at 04:48 AM. Reason: baiting
Kasey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote