Australian Open Draws and Results [2013] - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #286
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Open Draws and Results [2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattographer View Post
Alina, you better win the title or you would named as the WHORE #1 ever
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #287
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

The order of play has been annouced for Day 9.
http://fwtt.wikia.com/wiki/2013_Australian_Open#Day_9
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #288
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Lego Miranda
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #289
country flag Pie800

Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future

Congrats winners. Good run for *Sascha and Sabine.. looking forward to a successful year in doubles (and hopefully singles too)!

Lindsay DAVENPORT Elena DEMENTIEVA
Pie800 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #290
country flag Mattographer
Also known as AlexSydney

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

Day/Perez

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #291
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute

At least Sam continues to win

Elise Great to see a veteran winning!!!!
S-T-E-V-E is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #292
Joseosu19

Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future

Excerpts from Giuseppina Benedetti's post match interview after doubles loss with Torres to Casanova/Taliamanosoko

On the match:
"It was a tough match, I played poorly and that was the difference. I think part of it was my mind was still thinking about [the attack]. Part of it was I wanted to beat [Ruflina] so badly. Part of it was I just didn't play my best. I feel bad for Regla. I let her down a bit. People wanted to make the match about me and Ruflina, but really it was Jennifer and Regla who took over. They both played excellently, while Ruflina and I were hitting errors. Ultimately, they're so experienced and such a good team that if you have one player not playing your best you can't beat them."

On the feud with Ruflina Taliamanosoko:
"It is what it is. We're both past it I think. I have my opinion of her and her flunkies, she has her opinion of me. Even though I like Jennifer, I am certainly not cheering for them to win the title, but if they do it will be because they deserve it."

On Anna Kendall:
"I won't comment but I will say talk about being coo-coo for cocoa puffs. That girls is a certified nut job. She claims I didn't get attacked, yet you all saw it. She claims it wasn't her boyfriend, but yet she has been seen with him in public many times. She says I am just trying to get attention because no one pays me any [laughs]. Seriously? Has she looked in the mirror? Then she insults my tennis. She hasn't won a title. She is ranked outside the top 40. And she dresses like it is 1999 half the time."

On what's next:
"It was a solid first grandslam of the year, but I definitely expect to do better for the rest of the year. I think this new attitude is suiting me well. I will be a grandslam singles champion soon."
Arantxa Sanchez Vicario Always #1
Joseosu19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #293
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Singles Results, Semifinals

[3]Alina Patersson def. Alexandra Anastidis 7/6(6), 3/6, 6/3
It was a great run for the Greek, who got involved in a bit of the controversy this week. The Swede, who will almost certainly be the new #1, had her share of words for the drama and now finds herself in the Australian Open final.

Elise Mesane def. [13]Samantha Soren 6/4, 4/6, 11/9
Elise and Melbourne have a long, deep, and unyielding love affair. With this win over Samantha, she makes her fourth Australian Open finale and is perhaps even considered a favorite over the new #1 in tomorrow's match.

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #294
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles Results, Semifinals

[1]Casanova/Taliamanosoko def. [8]Bartoli/Kartincova 6/3, 7/6(4)
Jen and Ruflina have yet to lose a match in 2013. This match was no contest for Luna and Martine who were shut out in sets.

[4]Felivitch/Mesane def. Day/Perez 7/6(1), 2/6, 6/2
Elise makes the finals of both events as she and Ella have that natural spark and take out the surprise semifinalists of Susan and Vittoria.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #295
Keeper of Venus & Serena

Mixed Doubles Results, Semifinals

Anastidis/J. Bemelmans def. Bothavska/J. Berankis 7/5, 4/6, 7/6(7)
It was epically close in the end, but Alex makes the finals of mixed doubles as she edges out Miranda in a tight third set tiebreaker.

[Q]Tenesova/Nemec def. Stosur/M. Eben 7/5, 7/6(2)
Aveta continues her winning way, coming all the way from qualifying and take out Australia's last hope in Aleesha to advance to the finals.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #296
country flag Mattographer
Also known as AlexSydney

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

I hate Elise. That is all.

She should be banned from playing tennis in Australia.

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #297
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Nooo so close
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:57 AM   #298
country flag moodin0931

Of course Miranda would lose to a player who made at least the final Horrible grand slam draws, totally rigged, time for Miranda to do some hard core whoring
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #299
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

The final order of play

http://fwtt.wikia.com/wiki/2013_Australian_Open#Day_10
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:17 AM   #300
country flag Asif_Nawaz

Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute

Alinaaa!!!! THIRD STRAIGHT GS FINAL! NUMBAA 1. Preparing for a flash-in-the-pan defeat to Elise tomorrow though. :P

Tamira Paszek|Stefanie Vogele|Jarmila Groth|Viktoriya Kutuzova|Andrea Petkovic|Tatjana Malek|Polona Hercog|

|FOREVER JUJU|
Asif_Nawaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote