Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoilers) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:13 PM   #16
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites Premieres February 2013!

Svetlio trying to ruin the show for others. Shocking!

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:27 PM   #17
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post
Good article. Can't believe Jeff would label men like Ozzie and Skupin as interesting, they're about as dry as a week old prune.

It's also possible that the interesting woman declined to come back, we don't know I guess. But there are plenty of interesting woman to pick from. Most of the girls from one world would be better than Francesca.

Plus I hate the fact that Malcolm is coming back, I know he was probably popular, but I like when returning players bring back old memories and ones we haven't seen for a while. I just saw Malcolm, so that just takes the fun away for me.
I think that Ozzy was worth bringing back after Cook Islands, but not after Micronesia. Twice was fine.

Agreed on Malcom - too soon. Should have saved him for the next All Star season or something (though you just know they're going to have him back a third time for that, regardless of his result on this coming season, so bleh)
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:31 PM   #18

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding spoilers:

I don't remember who it was, but there was somebody in the past who said that they put people who read spoilers on ignore because they believe that their having read spoilers will lead to posts that accidentally spoil things. While I don't agree with this, I will point out that I have seen spoilers for this season (as I do every season), in the off chance whoever that was wants to put me back on ignore.

The rest of you needn't fear: I will not post spoilers, as I am not a moron.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:03 PM   #19
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
I think that Ozzy was worth bringing back after Cook Islands, but not after Micronesia. Twice was fine.

Agreed on Malcom - too soon. Should have saved him for the next All Star season or something (though you just know they're going to have him back a third time for that, regardless of his result on this coming season, so bleh)
There are always returning player from the season that has just ended. Amanda was back on Fan vs Favorites right after her 1st season and also Rupert and JT (I think) did the same thing. I understand why some people may be tired of seeing the same player in back to back seasons but they've done that in pretty much every seasons there were a bunch of returnees. Didn't they bring back Stephenie and that other guy right after their first season in Guatemala as well? I kinda like having recent faces among the returnees, but only one. lol

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:13 PM   #20
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

JT didn't come right back. Samoa was in between Tocantins (which he won) and Heroes vs. Villains.

The nominees for Rob Has a Podcast's second annual Miss Survivor Pageant have been revealed. Kim, Chelsea, and RC. I have no idea how RC made it, but whatever. I nominated Kim, Katie, and Abi, who wound up in 4th place. Of the 3 nominees, Kim definitely has my vote.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #21
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Andrea, Corinne and Hope!
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #22
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light

First season i dont think i will be watching maybe just reading boot results. I dont like this cast at all. Firstly they are all bad players, Brenda included. No one interesting. They need to bring back JFP or do something else or survivor wont survive.
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
There are always returning player from the season that has just ended. Amanda was back on Fan vs Favorites right after her 1st season and also Rupert and JT (I think) did the same thing. I understand why some people may be tired of seeing the same player in back to back seasons but they've done that in pretty much every seasons there were a bunch of returnees. Didn't they bring back Stephenie and that other guy right after their first season in Guatemala as well? I kinda like having recent faces among the returnees, but only one. lol
Yes, I've watched Survivor before. I believe that all of these people were brought back and think that the one-season-after-another is a generally bad idea. I don't see how anybody can be 100% fit, physically and emotionally, to play this game in back-to-back seasons. So, in a sense, we're being robbed seeing somebody else who could perform to the best of their abilities. However, I don't dislike Malcom, so it could be worse.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtftennis View Post
First season i dont think i will be watching maybe just reading boot results. I dont like this cast at all. Firstly they are all bad players, Brenda included. No one interesting. They need to bring back JFP or do something else or survivor wont survive.
This implies that bringing back JFP could save the franchise, so you're obviously just kidding here.

Anyway, ending my Survivor marathon last week, I watched Gabon. It was not that great. The fake idol stuff is funny, but the cast was so unlikable top to bottom that I just could not get behind this season. They weren't even unlikable in a batshit crazy awesome entertaining way like half of Exile Island was; They just seemed like full blown awful people.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #25
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, I've watched Survivor before. I believe that all of these people were brought back and think that the one-season-after-another is a generally bad idea. I don't see how anybody can be 100% fit, physically and emotionally, to play this game in back-to-back seasons. So, in a sense, we're being robbed seeing somebody else who could perform to the best of their abilities. However, I don't dislike Malcom, so it could be worse.
oh yes that's right, they are not in top of their form for sure. That's a good point.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #26
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This implies that bringing back JFP could save the franchise, so you're obviously just kidding here.

Anyway, ending my Survivor marathon last week, I watched Gabon. It was not that great. The fake idol stuff is funny, but the cast was so unlikable top to bottom that I just could not get behind this season. They weren't even unlikable in a batshit crazy awesome entertaining way like half of Exile Island was; They just seemed like full blown awful people.
Lol, even Probst said they may have to bring back JFP, after saying countless times he will never be brought back, and obviously the hate he has towards him. Sounds like im kidding? Not my words.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #27
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites Premieres February 2013!(No Spoilers)

So exited!
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #28
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites Premieres February 2013!(No Spoilers)

And by exited I mean excited
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 09:05 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtftennis View Post
Lol, even Probst said they may have to bring back JFP, after saying countless times he will never be brought back, and obviously the hate he has towards him. Sounds like im kidding? Not my words.
I wasn't aware that the franchise was dying, though? And if it was, I"m confused as to why the general public who had not been tuning in would suddenly tune in for JFP? Is he a household name or something? I'm legitimately confused here.

For the record, I have no issue with JFP. I think he's a fairly gross man, but made for an entertaining player on Pearl Islands.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #30
country flag wtftennis

Quote:
I wasn't aware that the franchise was dying, though? And if it was, I"m confused as to why the general public who had not been tuning in would suddenly tune in for JFP? Is he a household name or something? I'm legitimately confused here.

For the record, I have no issue with JFP. I think he's a fairly gross man, but made for an entertaining player on Pearl Islands.
Well it kind of was dying before they brought Hantz. They just get desperate and try something big like redemption island but that failed so I guess another polarising player?

Absolutely agree on your comment on JFP, apparently he was much more gross then what was shown on pearl islands, however his antics made it a big factor that made pearl islands so entertaining.