Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 283 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #4231
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Her breasts are bigger than mine. Horrible.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #4232
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
Who is the most unattractive? Radwanska?
Radwanska sometimes looks really nice

Quote:
I still think there is something cute about her
This thing is probably mental illness Honestly, I think she has some mental issues.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #4233
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Her breasts are bigger than mine. Horrible.
Well, she has implants there. Plus she had butt augmentation.

Sorry, I had to post it This is my favourite part of all of her videos.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #4234
LoLex

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Radwanska sometimes looks really nice
Only when she loses I actually enjoy watching her face then.

Quote:
This thing is probably mental illness Honestly, I think she has some mental issues.
Yeah, I heard she says she has an alter ego called Roman Zolanski and that he is gay.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #4235
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, she has implants there.
I don't.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #4236

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, she has implants there. Plus she had butt augmentation.

Sorry, I had to post it This is my favourite part of all of her videos.
Let's go to the beach, each
Let's go get away
They say, what they gonna say?

Starships were meant to fly
Hands up and touch the sky
Can't stop 'cause we’re so high
Let's do this one more time

The worst video of the year, but it was quite funny to watch how false and plastic she is.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #4237
LoLex

Quote:
I don't.
And that's what makes yours better.. or not? Well, huge, natural breasts are amazing. On the other hand I just can imagine they are so heavy.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #4238
country flag Cajka

Quote:
And that's what makes yours better.. or not? Well, huge, natural breasts are amazing. On the other hand I just can imagine they are so heavy.
I don't know what gay guys think about it, but I read on this forum that gay guys like to touch female breasts. I'll have to ask my gay friend, he never tried anything similar, but he must be one of the most mature people I know, he'll be disgusted.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #4239
LoLex

Quote:
Let's go to the beach, each
Let's go get away
They say, what they gonna say?

Starships were meant to fly
Hands up and touch the sky
Can't stop 'cause we’re so high
Let's do this one more time

The worst video of the year, but it was quite funny to watch how false and plastic she is.
I loved that moment when she was in that blue wig, standing on the top of the hill and putting her hand in the air. She looked like a granny there.

Quote:
I don't know what gay guys think about it, but I read on this forum that gay guys like to touch female breasts. I'll have to ask my gay friend, he never tried anything similar, but he must be one of the most mature people I know, he'll be disgusted.
Yeah, lots of gay guys admire women's breasts. I actually used to go quite often with my friend to help her choosing bra she let me touch her breasts but it had completely no sexual connotation for us. I wouldn't do that anymore though

jj angie rena sloane
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #4240
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Yeah, lots of gay guys admire women's breasts. I actually used to go quite often with my friend to help her choosing bra she let me touch her breasts but it had completely no sexual connotation for us. I wouldn't do that anymore though
I like going to shopping with my gay friend. He understands fashion much better than I do. It's not only fashion, he knows what clothes look best on my body. If it wasn't for him, I would never wear a red lipstick. I have those big full lips (almost like Minaj, lol), I always thought that wearing a red lipstick would make them look trashy and slutty, but when he made me buy it, it was actually very good.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #4241
LoLex

Quote:
I like going to shopping with my gay friend. He understands fashion much better than I do. It's not only fashion, he knows what clothes look best on my body. If it wasn't for him, I would never wear a red lipstick. I have those big full lips (almost like Minaj, lol), I always thought that wearing a red lipstick would make them look trashy and slutty, but when he made me buy it, it was actually very good.
Yeah, they say gay guys have some kind of sixth sense and they know way before what will be trendy in the future. Don't know how much truth is in that.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:02 AM   #4242
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the final was in the middle of the night. Checked the "result" when I woke up & couldn't find anything

Ajde NaNa 3-1 Back on serve NaNa hitting attempted drive volley into the stands
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #4243

Li tried to choke but her brain refused to do this

Now win the 2nd set
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #4244
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute
Phew! Na is too nervous, good thing Azarenka isn't exactly stellar.

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using VerticalSports.Com App

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #4245
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Na trying to choke from 5-2 up Do better in the second set, please
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread