Iryna Shymanovich - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #1
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Iryna Shymanovich

Iryna is a player from Belarus who has already had a very good Tennis Europe Career and is doing extremely well on the ITF Juniors Circuit She achieved a Top 10 ranking in 16U and only played her first tournament in July in Estonia, the AOTK TwigaCup (G4), and won it without dropping a set. She also made the final in Doubles She then played a G4 in Poznan, Poland, and won it also., including the Doubles. She then played a G3 in Belarus (Belkanton Cup) where she made the final where she had to W/O before the match. This week she is playing in a G4 in Latvia and she is already into the Semis This gives her an unbeaten Singles record Let's see how much longer she can go and see if she can progress any further.

Iryna turned 15 in June sos he started playing on the Junior Circuit relatively late. Hopefully we'll see her on the Pro Circuit soon Maybe even in 25K Minsk coming up next month

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #2
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iryna Shymanovich

Iryna has her first official Singles ITF Juniors loss against countrywoman Sadafmoh Tolibova
It was 9-7 in the 3rd set tiebreak so it really could have been the other way around, but she's Top 300 now
Next she plays 2 tournaments in Finland, both G4 level before playing Minsk 25K, but she'll need a WC because there is no way she will make Qualifying on National Rank, because even that is low
If she finishes year Top 200 Juniors, I will be happy as I would like for her to win a G1 next year

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #3
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Ira!

Ira played 25K Pavlov Cup in Minsk this week. She received a WC for the Q and lost in Q1 to (5)Anna Danilina 4-6 6-3 6-1, which is quite good cause she gave Danilina a good battle, and Danilina eventually reached the SF of the tournament.

She also played doubles along with Palina Dubavets (they received a WC to the main draw), and won their 1st round (d. Ladutska/Tolibova(WC) 6-1 6-2) but then lost in QF against (4)Gasparyan/Kasphay 0-6 6-7(5).

Some pics:

along with Palina Dubavets (Iryna is the one without the headband )

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #4

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, she got a Junior Player of the Year award again this year.

"Tennis Europe Junior TourJunior Players of the Year powered by Polar
06 November 2012 - #1s Mikael Yemer (SWE, B14), Iryna Shymanovich (BLR, G16), Petros Chrysochos (CYP, B16) and Dalma Galfi (HUN, G14)
The Player of the Year powered by Polar award is given to three best-performing European players in the 14 and 16 & Under age categories of the Tennis Europe Junior Tour according to the final Race to Junior Masters ranking of the season. The #1 player in each group receives a state of the art Polar RS800 CX computerised training wrist watch, and all winners receive a diploma.Over the years, the award has proven to be a reliable indicator of future success, with former recipients including many of today’s top players, including stars such as Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Marin Cilic, Gael Monfils, Kim Clijsters and Justine Henin.

Girls 16 & Under
1. Iryna Shymanovich (BLR)
A second consecutive season as a Player of the Year is Shymanovich’s reward for a strong showing throughout the summer, during which time she collected back-to-back singles and doubles title at events in Milan and Crema, before going to add a second Category 1 title in Barcelona and reach the final of the Junior Masters.
"

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #5
country flag chingching

That's so great that she got an award
I really hope she can start playing higher level Junior Tournaments and maybe a few more on the Pro Circuit so that she can make a GS next year

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #6

She lost in SF at G5 Minsk Cup to qualifier Anna Blinkova, 7-5 2-6 3-6.

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #7
country flag chingching

That's a shame
I was expecting her to win after Sadafmoh almost lost to a LL first round

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post

That's a shame
I was expecting her to win after Sadafmoh almost lost to a LL first round
Blinkova is only 14 and made her way to the final as a qualifier, which is quite impressive tho.

And in the final she will face Ira's BFF Palina Dubavets

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 10:49 PM   #9
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Blinkova is only 14 and made her way to the final as a qualifier, which is quite impressive tho.

And in the final she will face Ira's BFF Palina Dubavets
I love Palina She seems so nice I can't believe she made the final though
Her and Iryna=DOUBLES BFFs FOR LIFE

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I love Palina She seems so nice I can't believe she made the final though
Her and Iryna=DOUBLES BFFs FOR LIFE

I don't know if you saw it but I just created a thread for her

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #11
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post

I don't know if you saw it but I just created a thread for her
You little bitch, I was going to
I still love you

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #12

She made QF of G1 Czech International Junior Indoor Championships last week, losing to (2)Komardina 6-4 4-6 2-6 in quarters.

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #13

... and got a CHR of 115!

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #14

Ira is playing G2 SFAX ITF Junior Tournament this week.

She's the Seed 2 and won her R1 match easily.

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:02 AM   #15
country flag chingching

I can't believe she is second seed for a G2 when she hasn't played any events out of G4 or 3 except last week
BTW, we should make a thread for Anna Blinkova
She is very good
Hasn't lost yet in ITF Juniors, bettering Iryna