Ana Konjuh - Page 90 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #1336
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Simply amazing; congratulations to the whole Konjuh team for their first (and hopefully not last) grand slam title!

Of course, the best thing now is to stay firmly on the ground cause the job is not done yet, but it's amazing to realize she just won only 7th Croatian girls grand slam title and 4th in doubles. Will she join Kostanic and Lucic by winning more than one; will she handle the mounting pressure; will there be enough left in the tank? So many interesting questions looking for answers.

There's just one thing missing - looks like the only streamed matches from RLA tomorrow will be the women's final and the men's doubles final
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #1337
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Simply amazing; congratulations to the whole Konjuh team for their first (and hopefully not last) grand slam title!

Of course, the best thing now is to stay firmly on the ground cause the job is not done yet, but it's amazing to realize she just won only 7th Croatian girls grand slam title and 4th in doubles. Will she join Kostanic and Lucic by winning more than one; will she handle the mounting pressure; will there be enough left in the tank? So many interesting questions looking for answers.

There's just one thing missing - looks like the only streamed matches from RLA tomorrow will be the women's final and the men's doubles final
I don't think she should have any pressure. Two months ago she was big underdog vs Siriakova and she is 2 years younger.
True is she should win by her quality but when you are that young you have a right (let's say that) to loose in R1 or 2.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:09 AM   #1338
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
I don't think she should have any pressure. Two months ago she was big underdog vs Siriakova and she is 2 years younger.
True is she should win by her quality but when you are that young you have a right (let's say that) to loose in R1 or 2.
I'm just talking about the pressure of expectations - now everyone will expect her to do the same what she did a day ago in doubles. Not to mention that this h2h makes things even tougher in a sense, adding to the pressure, eventhough it's great that she won both matches thus far played against her next opponent.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #1339
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Ana!
What a tournament no matter what happens in the final!
Good luck!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #1340
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:12 AM   #1341
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Ana
Make it 2

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #1342
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Just enjoy the final!
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #1343
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Amazing Ana !

Mess @ final not being streamed !

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #1344
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Ana

Pressure is now off with first GS title and I'm sure that she will destroy Sinakova
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #1345
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light

Why does Ana have flange o n the right hand (he had that in Wimbledon, too)?
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #1346
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

"What happened two times, it will happen a third time." Chinese Proverb

I hope that Chinese are right.

Good luck in the final Ana !!!
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:28 AM   #1347
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

They are playing first match at Rod Laver Arena!!!

Will it be streamed???
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #1348
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Great job Ana!
ESPN will be streaming the finals in the states.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #1349
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
Great job Ana!
ESPN will be streaming the finals in the states.
So all we have to do is find a link
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #1350
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
So all we have to do is find a link
You might dig something out, who knows, but don't hold your breath. Usually streams reserved for the States are protected so that no one outside of the US can access them. This time it might be different, but somehow I doubt it.
Closed Thread