Sloane Stephens:the new Serena? - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #181
country flag jcempire

jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice
Re: Sloane Stephens:the new Serena?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djiwebster View Post
There is no new Serena. She cannot be replaced.
you very right

No way to be next Serena
jcempire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 04:13 AM   #182
country flag Kooyong

Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
Unfortunately, at least in countries like America/UK/Australia, tennis is still mostly a sport for rich people. Hopefully that is changing.
I can't comment on the U.K or the U.S but Tennis in Australia is not mostly played by the rich, pretty much every suburb and country town has tennis courts.

FITD Ranking 41
FITD Titles 2012 Memphis
Kooyong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 05:42 AM   #183
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooyong View Post
I can't comment on the U.K or the U.S but Tennis in Australia is not mostly played by the rich, pretty much every suburb and country town has tennis courts.
Sure, and the people who use them are middle class and up.

Very few working class people play tennis.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #184
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

The future #1You have to admit
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #185
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

I will shoot you if she reach #1
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #186
country flag DOUBLEFIST

DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Lin View Post
You sound dumb.
DOUBLEFIST is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #187
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

You too
豆豆
雪雪
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #188
country flag KleineBiere

KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Lin View Post
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #189
country flag franklinbouvier

franklinbouvier has much to be proud of franklinbouvier has much to be proud of franklinbouvier has much to be proud of franklinbouvier has much to be proud of franklinbouvier has much to be proud of franklinbouvier has much to be proud of franklinbouvier has much to be proud of franklinbouvier has much to be proud of franklinbouvier has much to be proud of franklinbouvier has much to be proud of franklinbouvier has much to be proud of

She's not even the next Bartoli
franklinbouvier is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #190
country flag Lin Lin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleineBiere View Post
It doesn't show for me,it's a red cross
豆豆
雪雪
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #191
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast

cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
I will shoot you if she reach #1
Then you won't shoot anybody.

Reaching #1??? First she has to win ANY TITLE!

73,old, fast, and dirty..My daily warm up: http://www.cehoward.net/stclock.wmv / http://www.cehoward.net/situps1.AVI
Coming down from 3 miles up.. http://www.cehoward.net/188.jpg
My daily commuter motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/pretty4.JPG
My roadrace motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/630-P.jpg
cehowardrx7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #192
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Lin Lin!!!
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #193
country flag Zippy

Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of

I know it's a joke. But still first off Serena is still playing (very active on tour), so there can not be 'The next [enter name]' while said player is still playing. Secondly as many have said Sloane has YET to win a title, ANY WTA title. Heck, she hasn't even been to a final! Nope she's not the next anyone major, let alone Serena.
Zippy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #194
country flag Lin Lin

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ivan. View Post
Lin Lin!!!
Hey!what's up?
豆豆
雪雪
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:03 PM   #195
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lin Lin

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote