Going East for Success (February Thread) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:47 PM   #31
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going East for Success (February Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Srbija, her only titles after RG were MM titles, she reached only one PM final and few other significant SFs (3 to be precise). So, if you believe that she will tank all events apart from slams and PMs for the rest of her career, I need to ask you if believe that she'll ever win a title again.
1. I'm not talking here about Ana's performances in last 5 years, but just about last 20 months when this fitness/body issue become so obvious. Also, in this my recent predictions I'm not saying anything about Ana upcoming results till end of hers career or something like that, but just about next month February if we talking about day-to-day events.
2. You forget that MM-YEC is not classic MM tournaments. So playing just 3 matches overall to reach MM-YEC title where also is included day pause, at seasons ending tournament, is actually argument in my favor! And that MM Linz title coming from season where she worked with Heinz and don't have such fitness problems (for example, hers results at P5 events in 2010 are better than at PM, not way worse like in 2011-2012).
3. "Tank" is not best term to describe this phenom with Ana. Do You really think that Ana played well on Hopman Cup round robin, and than suddenly decide to tank FINAL!? She simple underperform thanks to fitness problems when it come to play day-to-day since 2nd half of 2011, and in other day-to-day cases add fact that she knows that her body will underperform anyway so to prevent injuries she also much more using hers back-up game (and in Ana case plan-A>>>plan-BS). That's why Ana playing already about 20 months in the row on TOP10 level at tournaments with day pause between matches, and barely on TOP100 level at events with day-to-day schedule!
4. If she not improve hers fitness and be able to recover body on daily basis - hers best shots are Indian Wells and Roland Garros, two-weekers where she is multiple finalist and former champion. With this state of fitness and body here is scenario for hers MM title: R1-bye, R2-win, QF-win by w/o, and will be very helpful if during SF or final there will be big rain-delay pauses, but if she must to win 4 matches in 5 days (normal MM/P600 schedule) - I don't see it coming any soon.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:57 PM   #32
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

This look promising

Now she has a muscules, now just need more mass
Milan. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:54 PM   #33
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

For the first time in a long time, I feel Ana is on the right track and she will be in the mix for 2013 YEC.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:49 AM   #34
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying_pancake View Post
This look promising

Now she has a muscules, now just need more mass
Yep. I've been saying I thought that physically she already looked better in Melbourne.

Also, I'm not even joking, I completely agree with Cp6uja!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #35
country flag Милан_СРБ

Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light

Who the hell is this???
http://www.isopix.be/persfotos_photo...992815-st.aspx

First I thought it was photo shooting, but few pics at the end realy shocked me...
or why we insist on reminding that Ana Ivanovic a "former French Open champion",
even though almost any serious tennis fan would know that!

Last edited by Милан_СРБ : Jan 24th, 2013 at 04:48 PM.
Милан_СРБ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #36
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Милан_СРБ View Post
Cant see it.. Can you post the pics?

The title says boyfriend? Oh my.. here we go again.. slump..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #37
country flag Милан_СРБ

Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know what to say really...
or why we insist on reminding that Ana Ivanovic a "former French Open champion",
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #38
country flag Милан_СРБ

He had some role in Novak's team...

He used to be in Perth with Novak few weeks ago...

And then in Melbourne with Ana...

There is a thread in MTF, Novak's subforum about him - thread title 'Nole's boyfriend'
But obviously he is in Ana's 'team' now...
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #39
country flag currie84

currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Милан_СРБ View Post
Who the hell is this???
http://www.isopix.be/persfotos_photo...992815-st.aspx

First I thought it was photo shooting, but few pics at the end realy shocked me...
what exactly shocked you?Two people makin out?

i thought it was gonna be some freaky bdsm action
currie84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #40
country flag Милан_СРБ

Quote:
Originally Posted by currie84 View Post
what exactly shocked you?Two people makin out?

i thought it was gonna be some freaky bdsm action
Well she said something like, there is no time for boys and tennis in the same moment...
I know she is young, she needs to have someone, but we all know how her relationships reflected to her tennis!

Maybe 'shock' is to strong to say, but I'm worried...
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #41
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Maybe she had something in her eye...

I wondered why this guy was with her when she arrived in Melbourne. Just quit already, get married, have babies and a beach house... This is getting ridiculous.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #42
country flag Милан_СРБ

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
Maybe she had something in her eye...

I wondered why this guy was with her when she arrived in Melbourne. Just quit already, get married, have babies and a beach house... This is getting ridiculous.

Like, there is no enough drama about her tennis in last few years, now this...
This is great way to start new seasson, with new 'married' boyfriend... Promising start!
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #43
country flag currie84

currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future

i didnt know only..virgins can be successfull at tennis.Anyway,We've had this discussion before,i think whether she has a bf or not is totally irellevant to her performance.After all she was single for like 1,5 years now and results weren't much better.
currie84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #44
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Who is he anyway? Why was he with Novak's team?
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #45
country flag Милан_СРБ

Quote:
Originally Posted by currie84 View Post
i didnt know only..virgins can be successfull at tennis.Anyway,We've had this discussion before,i think whether she has a bf or not is totally irellevant to her performance.After all she was single for like 1,5 years now and results weren't much better.
I didn't say this!
I think that she just can't devote to her tennis and to her boyfriend in the same time and in the right way! She wasn't able to do that in the past!
And I think she plays much better after she broke up with Adam... Maybe those things are not connected, but that is my oppinion!