Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:14 PM   #46
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Who's Spellman?

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:19 PM   #47
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
I did! i hope she replies!
Thanks! Steni - Let's hope Petra contacts MN...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:20 PM   #48
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
Who's Spellman?
Katie Spellman - Petra's Official PR Manager
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:22 PM   #49
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

For anyone who wants to follow, my Twitter is @gatorschampions.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:24 PM   #50
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Spellman seems nice, one time I asked her about somwthing and she twitted me back, even Navratilova!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:26 PM   #51
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Thanks! Steni - Let's hope Petra contacts MN...
I wish, but Petra is being controlled by a mafia!
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:28 PM   #52
country flag steni

@stephanie_her: @Spellman_Katie Rumor has it that Martina Navratilova is offering to help Petra...

@Spellman_Katie: @stephanie_her The rumour is exactly that... a rumour
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:37 PM   #53
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@stephanie_her: @Spellman_Katie Rumor has it that Martina Navratilova is offering to help Petra...

@Spellman_Katie: @stephanie_her The rumour is exactly that... a rumour
There's an article about it in the Czech Press (and it's posted here).

Martina clearly says she wants (unless the reporter is talking to Manti Te'o's girlfriend, instead of Martina).

That's all we know at the moment.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:42 PM   #54
country flag steni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
There's an article about it in the Czech Press.

Martina clearly says it (unless the reporter is talking to Manti Te'o's girlfriend, instead of Martina).
I know that but maybe Katie has no idea or she doesnt want or cant make any comments... Oh my gosh the mafia will kill her if she talks...
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:52 PM   #55
country flag ArcticMoose

Quote:
I know that but maybe Katie has no idea or she doesnt want or cant make any comments... Oh my gosh the mafia will kill her if she talks...
  1. 12 Oct Katie Spellman ‏@Spellman_Katie
    “@stephanie_her: @Spellman_Katie Hello Katie! Is Petra playing a warm up before YEC? thanks!” No, she is practicing indoors at home

12 Oct Steph Hdez ‏@stephanie_her
    @Spellman_Katie oh and thanks for the reply btw
  2. 12 Oct Katie Spellman ‏@Spellman_Katie
    @stephanie_her Any time!
  3. 52m Steph Hdez ‏@stephanie_her
    @Spellman_Katie Rumor has it that Martina Navratilova is offering to help Petra...
20m Katie Spellman ‏@Spellman_Katie

@stephanie_her The rumour is exactly that... a rumour

1:25 PM - 23 Jan 13 · Details

1. 15m Steph Hdez ‏@stephanie_her
    @Spellman_Katie awww thanks Katie
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:56 PM   #56
country flag steni

Thumbs down Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
  1. 12 Oct Katie Spellman ‏@Spellman_Katie
    “@stephanie_her: @Spellman_Katie Hello Katie! Is Petra playing a warm up before YEC? thanks!” No, she is practicing indoors at home

12 Oct Steph Hdez ‏@stephanie_her
    @Spellman_Katie oh and thanks for the reply btw
  2. 12 Oct Katie Spellman ‏@Spellman_Katie
    @stephanie_her Any time!
  3. 52m Steph Hdez ‏@stephanie_her
    @Spellman_Katie Rumor has it that Martina Navratilova is offering to help Petra...
20m Katie Spellman ‏@Spellman_Katie

@stephanie_her The rumour is exactly that... a rumour

1:25 PM - 23 Jan 13 · Details

1. 15m Steph Hdez ‏@stephanie_her
    @Spellman_Katie awww thanks Katie
Chismoso lol
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #57
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

is the best way to describe this situation. Even Spellman seems lost.

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #58
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

It was so simultaneously enjoyable and alarming (for Petra fans) watching Ni La, play such high quality tennis yesterday, and crediting so much of it to her new coaches fitness training, mental preparation, relaxation and tennis strategy and techniques. And this is not the first time a new world class coach has assisted Ni La into a Grand Slam final.

Even Sharapova's coach (another World Class Coach, who's brought her recent dividends the past few years--including a Grand Slam win), kept looking at her coach, cause the STRATEGY was wrong. Well, least he/they had a STRATEGY (and I remember, they used it quite fine against Petra, especially at the Aussie Open and Stuttgart).

One of my knocks on Kotyza (he does have some benefits): He's a poor game planner and strategist; especially during repeat performances against another well coached formidable player. He's just not. This is another area, where Petra's current team may be handcuffed and she needs to change and/or bring in other people. But I digress.

Right now Petra's team is not offering any of the qualities I mentioned in this post (including any good play out of their young Padwan/Paramour). Tick Tick Tick.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #59
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

*Na Li.

Petra is eventually going to have to be her own coach, PR manager, physio, psychologist, etc.
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #60
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
*Na Li.

Petra is eventually going to have to be her own coach, PR manager, physio, psychologist, etc.