Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 134 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:19 PM   #1996
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
She worked with Sveta when she won the Open. They even played doubles.
You see, Another VERY Talented player.

Makes sense.

Duh (not to you Lupo)!!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #1997
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

I bought today's paper with the Martina interview and there's basically nothing in addition to what has been already posted, just some speculations on how would Martina fare against Serena and that she wants to climb Kilimanjaro again.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #1998
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Martina Hingis briefly comments on Petra's current situation:

http://sport.idnes.cz/byvala-tenistk...93349_tenis_ma

Acc. to Hingis, both Martinas are rooting for Petra
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #1999
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Thats very nice. Well im still rooting for Petra, even though the girl can drive me nuts. But im still a fan of her.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #2000
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still trying to figure out, how less weights make you more sore and/or throw off your shots and motion?

Something doesn't add up (besides the fact that Petra didn't have enough rest and preparation time, ending the past season and leading up to the current one).
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #2001
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
I'm still trying to figure out, how less weights make you more sore and/or throw off your shots and motion?

Something doesn't add up.
Ana Ivanovic.

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #2002
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post
Ana Ivanovic.
You're fast.

I had already added to it, and threw in some emotives.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #2003
Two-timing...

Quote:
You're fast.

I had already added to it, and threw in some emotives.
The moment where i read half of the first sentence the moment i think of Ana. It was NID really.

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #2004
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post
The moment where i read half of the first sentence the moment i think of Ana. It was NID really.
Well, let's just hope Petra's career doesn't go the Ana Ivanovic route, though it seems eerily similar at the moment.

Hopefully, Petra falls into the transition year/s, bounce back category (after winning first major), than the players that experienced a downward spiral and mediocrity ever since.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #2005
Two-timing...

Quote:
Well, let's just hope Petra's career doesn't go the Ana Ivanovic route, though it seems eerily similar at the moment.

Hopefully, Petra falls into the transition year/s, bounce back category (after winning first major), than the players that experienced a downward spiral and mediocrity ever since.
Let's hope

Yea, but you know how GM is. They like to make prediction on players like her.

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #2006
country flag hypersonic

hypersonic is an unknown quantity at this point

The Paris slam can't come soon enough (not throwing shade here*). Hope her form revives there, I mean, we're still in the beginning of '13. Funny thing is, according to the Chinese astrology, the new year has not yet begun.
hypersonic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #2007
country flag Petronius

Big interview with 'Smartina' will be published tomorrow by the daily Dnes (idnes.cz is their electronic outlet). So maybe there'll be some more comments on Petra.

It seems that Czech journalists are having too much time on their hands in Australia and they try to draw a few comments on Petra from every Czech-speaking legend now available in Melbourne. I expect a similar interview with Ivan Lendl, if Andy loses to Roger and Ivan has more time for Czech journalists.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #2008
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Big interview with 'Smartina' will be published tomorrow by the daily Dnes (idnes.cz is their electronic outlet). So maybe there'll be some more comments on Petra.

It seems that Czech journalists are having too much time on their hands in Australia and they try to draw a few comments on Petra from every Czech-speaking legend now available in Melbourne. I expect a similar interview with Ivan Lendl, if Andy loses to Roger and Ivan has more time for Czech journalists.
What do you expect with Petra playing so poorly; her team being all Czech and Slovak, while Tomas Berdych or any other Czech singles player aren't winning anything in Oz.

Fed Cup and doubles talk will only get you so far, once the top Czech singles players are knocked out.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #2009
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Martina Hingis briefly comments on Petra's current situation:

http://sport.idnes.cz/byvala-tenistk...93349_tenis_ma

Acc. to Hingis, both Martinas are rooting for Petra
And rooting for her is going to help ..... how

We're rooting for her too
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #2010
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
And rooting for her is going to help ..... how
Good point! She should get her Swiss ass away from the Paris academy and return to the Czech Republic and become Petra's full-time coach