What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena, NaNa & Maria Turn Up In Next? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #1
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Angry What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena, NaNa & Maria Turn Up In Next?

these three SEWTA superstars absorbed diffcult losses at the 1st Grand Slam of 2013 ... they are not the type to vulture SEWTA tournaments and I feel it will be a LONG time before we see them on the court again

Serena: due to her injuries, I expect her to withdraw from Doha and Dubai and show up in Miami

Na, due to her injuries, I expect her to withdraw from Doha and Dubai and show up in Indian Wells

Maria: this is what she said she asked about it:

“I think it's Doha or maybe Dubai. I think Doha. I don't know. I'm so clueless.”

Maria is not even signed up to play Dubai but maybe she will accept a WC if they allow her to sell Sugarpova in the Duty Free shops
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs peanuts Sabinator valac222

Last edited by NA-GOAT : Jan 26th, 2013 at 05:12 PM.
NA-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #2
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?

Is Serena scheduled to play Fed Cup? Maria will play Doha almost certainly.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #3
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

Serena should play Indian Wells so she can be no.1
alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #4
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.2812 View Post
Serena should play Indian Wells so she can be no.1
this will not happen.

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #5
country flag jedw

jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post
these two SEWTA superstars absorbed diffcult losses at the 1st Grand Slam of 2013 ... they are not the type to vulture SEWTA tournaments and I feel it will be a LONG time before we see them on the court again

Serena: due to her injuries, I expect her to withdraw from Doha and Dubai and show up in Miami

Maria: this is what she said she asked about it:

“I think it's Doha or maybe Dubai. I think Doha. I don't know. I'm so clueless.”

Maria is not even signed up to play Dubai but maybe she will accept a WC if they allow her to sell Sugarpova in the Duty Free shops
Sick of this "vulture" rubbish. A tennis player's job is playing tennis. Their career involves turning up and playing in front of fans. I respect players who put in more appearences, and not spend their time selling SUGAR!
jedw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #6
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

they will not play in any as its no longer SEWTA?
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #7
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedw View Post
Sick of this "vulture" rubbish. A tennis player's job is playing tennis. Their career involves turning up and playing in front of fans. I respect players who put in more appearences, and not spend their time selling SUGAR!
And what do you want to tell us with that? I think Maria is playing a lot of tournaments.

Well, it's a fact.

And she will play in Doha.
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #8
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Speaking of which, did you know Sloane said her favorite American tournament was Indian Wells
Yes, I've already heard about it.. She says a lot of things..

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #9
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Speaking of which, did you know Sloane said her favorite American tournament was Indian Wells
She didn't experience any hostility like the WS did. So no surprise.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #10
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena wont play until Miami certainly.

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #11
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedw View Post
Preach. The mindset that players who actually do their job and play are getting ridiculed in here is so annoying.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #12
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

It's not SEWTA Please stop with this

Anyway, Maria @ IW and Serena @ Miami. They don't give 2 sh*ts about Doha/Dubai
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #13
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

I know Serena is injured but what Sharapova's excuse for not playing?
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #14
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
I know Serena is injured but what Sharapova's excuse for not playing?
Being the Queen of the Tour.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #15
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Being the Queen of the Tour.
Think you mean being queen of the tour beatdowns

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote