AO Chat Thread - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #1366
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Re: AO Chat Thread

I reckon tmw's will be better more evenly matched. Could be a classic.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #1367
country flag kshah

kshah is just really nice kshah is just really nice kshah is just really nice kshah is just really nice kshah is just really nice kshah is just really nice kshah is just really nice kshah is just really nice kshah is just really nice kshah is just really nice kshah is just really nice

Now that Maria has lost
Nole better win this AO or this tournament will be a waste for me.

Here's hoping Nole wins ...usually when maria lets me down, nole brings it home.
kshah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #1368
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad Masha and an even in good form or great form Masha turns to mush when she plays Serena Williams, Li Na or Victoria Azarenka in big matches. But that's the way it is. Even though Maria was in great form this Australian Open and in fact it was the best she has ever played through the first 5 matxhes in a slam her beating Na and Vika back to back to win the title was always going to be difficult. Masha was obviously not up to the challenge. I get Serena tearing Masha apart but Na doing it is harder to explain. It must be mental for Maria. or maybe it's like boxing when the smaller boxer gets inside on the taller boxer and pounds the body. That is kind of what Na did to Masha in Melbourne.

Who to root for in the final? Not easy to choose. I guess I hope Vika wins. But I don't really care.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #1369
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice

Na plz smash the drama queen vika......
peipei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #1370
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Desperate for Li to win it. She's a likeable character, and plays great tennis when she's on. I don't think I'll be able to stand seeing Azarenka win it, after she's struggled her way to the final, taken a MTO for choking and brought Redfoo into all his lives. Please, Na, prevent us from the sight of Redfoo celebrating like he's just won a Grand Slam. Please.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #1371
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Now Li must win, otherwise I will be even more drained...
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #1372
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshah View Post
Now that Maria has lost
Nole better win this AO or this tournament will be a waste for me.

Here's hoping Nole wins ...usually when maria lets me down, nole brings it home.
This. Please don't do anything like the US Open final last year, I'm begging you Nole
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #1373
country flag yashwanth

yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all

I think after shoulder surgery her most important weapon the serve(Which I think before the surgery is of the level of Davenport or even Serena's standard) has gone so she became so vulnerable. She improved other aspects of her game like movement, forehand etc. But since she is so largely built it is difficult to move like Na/Serena/Radwanska.Even what I observed is her defence is not so reliable like Azarenkas or Radwanskas. I think she should add some variety to her game. Why cant she take some rest from tour like some 6-8 months and appoint someone like Martina Hingis (Who I heard likes sharapova most)as her mentor and concentrate on some kind of variety. Because hitting harder harder harder when you are down definately cause so many errors even for the standards of her. If she adds up some variety to her game she will definately gets chances where she can use her power hitting.
yashwanth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #1374
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

My friend bought me a Wimbledon calendar for Christmas, and Azarenka's the January picture. She's been taunting me all month, so I've finally taken action.

Not that I'm being immature or anything.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #1375
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing against Azarenka really, but I'm desperate for Na to win it because I like her. And it would of course also be better for Masha if Na wins it because at her age she's less likely to equal Masha's career achievements than Vika. Plus we don't want Masha to lose too much ground on the ranking list.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 03:22 AM   #1376
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Going to try to stay up to watch Fed-Murray. Am torn between the 2 to be honest, but I want Novak to win it all so I guess it would be better if Fed won.
NiMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #1377
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching the last few games of yesterday's men SF... I feel sorry for Ferrer.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #1378
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

IDK I'm rooting hard for Na, and not just because Vika isn't my favourite player. I appreciate the attitude they used to have where players would root for who beat them, maybe root is a strong word but I've seen Evert and Navrat talk about how they were always quite sad/disappointed if a player beat them and didn't go on to win.

If Li was good enough to beat Maria she's good enough to take the title.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #1379
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

6-4 to Andy
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #1380
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote