Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 276 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #4126
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

“@jamie_murray: Withdrawal due to bad pedicure. Medical timeout at 5-4 for nervousness. I'm not LMFAO. #whoyoutryingtokidd”
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #4127
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
what's the deal with the Capriati twitter story?
She threw shade after Sarin lost by saying it's about time she lost and praising Stephens to high heaven. You can imagine the abuse she got from Sarin's fans then she had a meltdown, admitted she had been crying due to the abuse, then deleted twitter
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #4128
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post

“@jamie_murray: Withdrawal due to bad pedicure. Medical timeout at 5-4 for nervousness. I'm not LMFAO. #whoyoutryingtokidd”
Oh, where do I start?

1. "fucking bitch" incident
2. that YEC match against Marion
3. very strange and rude behavior in her AO R3 match against Barthel last year
4. that match against Aga in Doha
5. crying scene when she was losing to Marion
6. extreme injury
7. Rome and other withdrawals, Montreal, Tokyo (she can't afford to have a one pointer in her ranking points )
8. yelling at Cramer in Linz (in Tipsyćs style)
9. outbursts in Istanbul
10. another extreme injury against Masha, actually she was extremely injured against Masha every time when Masha was winning, ever since that "Is her last name Jankovic?" match
11. bad pedicure
12. She wants Hampton's back injury
13. now this

Quote:
She threw shade after Sarin lost by saying it's about time she lost and praising Stephens to high heaven. You can imagine the abuse she got from Sarin's fans then she had a meltdown, admitted she had been crying due to the abuse, then deleted twitter
Such a reasonable act. I mean, what if someone threatens to kill you on a street? Wouldn't you just delete yourself from a street? What if they have your phone number, what if they found it in white pages... What if they found your address, wouldn't you delete your house from that place?

#theplayerstwitterchattingthread

Last edited by Cajka : Jan 24th, 2013 at 01:20 PM.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #4129
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Jamie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Oh, where do I start?

6. extreme injury
7. Rome and other withdrawals, Montreal, Tokyo (she can't afford to have a one pointer in her ranking points )
9. outbursts in Istanbul
10. another extreme injury against Masha, actually she was extremely injured against Masha every time when Masha was winning, ever since that "Is her last name Jankovic?" match
11. bad pedicure
13. now this
Azarenka has used every single gamesmanship tactics in the book. You name it, she's used it. As a matter of fact, she even adapted some of them to make them even worse - i.e. no other player's scream/yell lasts as long as it takes for the ball to reach her opponent's racquet.
And to use gamesmanship on a junior newbie in a GS SF really really takes an especially pitiful and disgusting kind of person. I thought only Wozniacki would stoop that low, but in her case it's kind of understandable since it's her only weapon.

Quote:
Capriati is such a lost cause.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #4130
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Oh, where do I start?

6. extreme injury
9. outbursts in Istanbul
11. bad pedicure
13. now this
#2 was unbelievable. Deliberately trying to tank, yet her pride would not allow

How awks for Judy as she's quite friendly with Vika on twitter

AO crowd were already lukewarm towards her, but her behaviour last year sealed their hate. Wagging her finger, screaming etc after whilst beating some mugs 6-0, 6-0

Quote:
Such a reasonable act. I mean, what if someone threatens to kill you on a street? Wouldn't you just delete yourself from a street? What if they have your phone number, what if they found it in white pages... What if they found your address, wouldn't you delete your house from that place?

#theplayerstwitterchattingthread
So much drama over the past 2 days It's feeling very much like WTA vs ATP atm. Capriati is right to delete twitter. It's not meant for some people & she's not stable enough to cope. Some people revel in the abuse like the Rodio sisters & Alla K, but others like Jen & in the past Jarka are not mentally strong enough for that. Personally, if I was a top tennis player on twitter I'd be retweeting the haters, respond with some shade & then block

Last edited by Cilla : Jan 24th, 2013 at 01:44 PM.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #4131
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
Capriati is such a lost cause.
PeakCapriati when she went on a twitter rant after her ex BF slapped a restraing order on her for stalking
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #4132
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Personally, if I was a top tennis player on twitter I'd be retweeting the haters, respond with some shade & then block
That's the smartest option, retweet the tweets from your abusers and your fans will start bullying them. That way the abuser will get a taste of his own medicine.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #4133
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
That's the smartest option, retweet the tweets from your abusers and your fans will start bullying them. That way the abuser will get a taste of his own medicine.
You see that from many of the more twitter savvy people. It's kind of ironic how Jamie is always calling out "fake injuries/MTO". He complained when Novak withdrew from Cincinatti final with Andy. Novak stans let him have it that day I say irony as he was once in love with our Empress, Queen of fake MTO
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #4134
country flag Cajka

Quote:
You see that from many of the more twitter savvy people. It's kind of ironic how Jamie is always calling out "fake injuries/MTO". He complained when Novak withdrew from Cincinatti final with Andy. Novak stans let him have it that day I say irony as he was once in love with our Empress, Queen of fake MTO
ATP fans don't care too much about those bitchy statements, I must admit that. I've never seen on MTF anything similar to that thread about Rodionova's tweets.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #4135
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
ATP fans don't care too much about those bitchy statements, I must admit that. I've never seen on MTF anything similar to that thread about Rodionova's tweets.
It's true. Only on TF would you have 52 pages about a completely irrelevant topic.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #4136
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Na must beat Azarenka .. it must happen!

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #4137
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Mrs Haas & Mrs Roddick

“@saramfoster: So when ur tired,frustrated and stressed which most are in a slam, you can take a 10 minute break off court.Good to know that's allowed now.”

“@BrooklynDecker: @saramfoster ..... I know... what is that?!”
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #4138
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

That's so typical for her to act like that. I'm surprised that so many people are shocked about that.
LoLex is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #4139
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
That's so typical for her to act like that. I'm surprised that so many people are shocked about that.
You're here How are you?
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #4140
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really see the big deal. Players use strategic MTO all the time. Vika was just stupid just to basically admit "it was a strategic MTO". You wouldn't every catch Nadal or Djokovic admitting that.
Potato is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread