Two weeks in France and two weeks in Doha/Dubai - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:52 AM   #1
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Two weeks in France and two weeks in Doha/Dubai

Need to be confirmed.....Confirmation today.

But it seems that Marion will be in French fed cup team for the tie vs Germany :
http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actuali...lemagne/344609

Last edited by Lighter : Feb 20th, 2013 at 06:16 PM.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:48 PM   #2
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Two weeks in France?

omg j'en crois pas!
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:00 AM   #3
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

If I understand what the article says, Marion is still standing firm about her dad? So wouldn't that mean they're considering agreeing to bring him in too? Or am I getting things wrong?

I hope it's true, anyway. I thought Mauresmo said there was no chance.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:23 AM   #4
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Journalist who wrote the news is really serious. I'm sure that he has good sources. He said that an agreement has been found. But of course, he can't say more. Amelie has still 7 days before to send her list to ITF.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #5
country flag Lighter

From l'équipe printed editions of today, Marion trained in Roland Garros yesterday. She apparently crossed Pauline Parmentier, but nothing else....no hello, no words. Tomorrow, french players will have a meeting. With or without Marion, that's the question.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #6
country flag Lighter

If you watch this video, it seems weird to think that Marion will be in the team for the tie vs Germany :

Amélie is now in the plane back to France.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #7
country flag marco burini

marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
From l'équipe printed editions of today, Marion trained in Roland Garros yesterday. She apparently crossed Pauline Parmentier, but nothing else....no hello, no words. Tomorrow, french players will have a meeting. With or without Marion, that's the question.
Very strange attitude !
marco burini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #8
country flag marco burini

marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Need to be confirmed.....Confirmation today.

But it seems that Marion will be in French fed cup team for the tie vs Germany :
http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actuali...lemagne/344609
marco burini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #9
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco burini View Post
Very strange attitude !
Not really. They have nothing in common. Anyways, Amélie is the only person able to make the link between them.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #10
country flag Lighter

Marion without her dad yesterday in Roland Garros......and maybe during the whole tournament?
To be confirmed.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #11
country flag Lighter

Press conference at 5:00 pm.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #12
country flag Lighter

R2 vs McHale or Parmentier : https://twitter.com/MattBarbarin/sta...10448394002432

Concerning fed cup, "no words" : https://twitter.com/MattBarbarin/sta...09398257729538
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #13
country flag heejin

heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice

Quote:
Press conference at 5:00 pm.
What about this supposed pres conference ?
heejin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #14
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by heejin View Post
What about this supposed pres conference ?
Fed cup question. This is why a lot of journalists came. But the answer was "no words" from Marion.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #15
country flag Lighter

Article in printed edition of "Le Parisien" : Bartoli en fed cup, c'est chaud