What is it with Li Na and Sharapova in yellow dress? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:39 AM   #1
country flag tsmile789

tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all
What is it with Li Na and Sharapova in yellow dress?

She sail through Sharapova in straight set too in Roland Garos in 2011... So what is it with her and yellow dress?
tsmile789 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #2
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is it with Li Na and Sharapova in yellow dress?

Two words for you: golden flower.
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #3
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

It represents the egg on Maria's face.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:44 AM   #4
country flag VeeReeDavJCap81

VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's a horrible color on her, she looks much better in blue and pink
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #5
country flag Shaun:::

Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaSlam. View Post
Two words for you: golden flower.

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Shaun::: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:13 AM   #6
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Represents how she pales before Na Li.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote