How close will be the Race for YEC? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:44 AM   #1
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of
How close will be the Race for YEC?

The season has just started, but I think it's safe to say that it will bo more exiting then the previous. We've got new faces: Stephens, Keys, Robson. There are some of great players like Kuznetsova who came back from injury, maybe Zvonareva will be back. Who knows what's with Kvitova. Maybe she will find some form. And of course we've got our TOP 6 players who are consistent with results. But YEC has only 8 places. Who do you think will be in TOP 8 by the end of 2013?

I pick: Serena, Vika, Maria, Aga, Na (this 5 should make it quite sure), Kerber, Stephens, Kuznetsova.

AGA - FUTURE SLAM CHAMP AND WORLD NUMBER ONE

SERENA WILLIAMS - GOAT
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #2
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How close will be the Race for YEC?

Definitely the 5 will get there for sure. Not too sure with your last 3. Kerber is 70/30, With Kuzy and Stephens it's only 1 tournament so let's not jump the gun.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote