AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #2146
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Ok, I'm starting to contemplate the possibility of the weather affecting Maria, because it's so much better than the alternative of her looking like a mental midget satisfied that she even got that far

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #2147
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
10 games went to deuce, she lost 9.

She had 40-15 in 6 games and lost all 6.

Sums it up.
That does sum it up for the match and extremely disappointing.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #2148
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
10 games went to deuce, she lost 9.

She had 40-15 in 6 games and lost all 6.

Sums it up.
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #2149
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Not even mad. Disappointed, of course, but Na's an amazing player when she's on and at least it was much tighter than the score indicates... Maria's form throughout this tournament should give all of us hope for a great season ahead of us.

Ps. The last time Maria lost in an Australian Open SF, she won the US Open later that year...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #2150
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
At least, AT LEAST, I swear the only positive thing right now is that I like Na...
I actually kind of want to do that. But it's really fuckin' hard right now.
NiMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #2151
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Not even mad. Disappointed, of course, but Na's an amazing player when she's on and at least it was much tighter than the score indicates... Maria's form throughout this tournament should give all of us hope for a great season ahead of us.

Ps. The last time Maria lost in an Australian Open SF, she won the US Open later that year...
Yeah, I'm surprisingly okay with this
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #2152
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
AO Champ, 2 finals, 3 SF >>> 2 finals and a Sydney title

Has Li Na ever beaten Henin 6-4 6-0? No
But she beats Maria 2 and 2. She beat Vika 2 and 3. She really took it to Serena in 2010. If Na plays her best on this surface, only Serena can stop her. Of course, if ErrorNa shows up, anybody can beat her!

Agnieszka, why were you nervous and lost your QF?!?!?!?!?!?

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #2153
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

One thing is certain. Na always brings out the WORST in Maria
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #2154
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Now what I would love to see is Na Li beating Azarenka in the final when Vika can't be the winner take it all scenario. Please Please Please let that happen and stop that cocky bitch.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #2155
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Yeah, I'm surprisingly okay with this
What is the secret to that recipe? I'm so frickin' disappointed in how she played, what with pushing 99% of her balls, and how she "fought"

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #2156
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

The real disappointment is not that she lost but how she lost. She had lots of opportunities. You just don't see Shar let so many pass her by. This is the reason a tough match was needed. There was a ridiculous jump from the other opponents to Li.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:31 AM   #2157
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I was heartbroken the second she lost. But it's been like 10 minutes and I'm over it
Masha never had a chance today tbh, if she'd pushed it to a third and fell thy I would've been devastated but she was comprehensively outplayed today mainly due to the fact she is yet to play a top player this year. At least she'll be extra motivated to destroy Na the next time (I just hope their h2h doesn't swing in na's favour again) still hilarious to me how mashas only outdoor hc loss to Na has come in a slam SF

Way to fuck up
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:31 AM   #2158
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
What is the secret to that recipe? I'm so frickin' disappointed in how she played, what with pushing 99% of her balls, and how she "fought"
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #2159
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

1: Vika 10325
2: Serena 9970
3: Maria: 9545
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #2160
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Whatever. I need to cool down and not focus on tennis for a while, but this was just bad from Maria today. Too pissed to care right now. Li played well, and hope she wins it all.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote