SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:38 AM   #91
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

hello veronika

so nice to see you

i am sorry that you are so busy, you busy with your job, have to work overtime a lot? Or you are busy with your Russian?

yes, I also feel a bit uncomfortable after taking sleeping pill in the next morning, but since I have to work, I have to take one if i did not have enough sleep for a few nights. It seems that you also have lots of pressure so you can't sleep sometimes

i wish that you are going to have some easy days soon

see you and take care

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #92
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
this woman is certainly not me, I am super slim, this is Oizo's room mate in Frankfurt mental hospital
Gala and me are members of the Superviser Board of the Frankfurt Bank industry
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #93
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Vero

Good to see you here again I'm feeling better but now I'm freezing because it's very cold outside

In the moment I'm not so often on Facebook because I'm too busy but I can tell you that Argentino is fine

How is the zoo ?

See you
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #94
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

Yes,we both are running the Frankfurt Bank industry Our next skyscraper will be called " The big fat one Miranda "

It was not easy to watch "The Hobbit" A great movie but a little bit too fast Yes,it' looks like a computer game

So you like "Denver Clan" ? Do you think there will be ever a remake ?

See you
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #95
galadriel

HI Miranda

I just got a virus It have had nothing to do with food ....

Try to relax and enjoy life Then you will find better sleep but valerian pills help Don't stop to eat them

I know It's your cousin LiLi She arrrived as slim woman but then she ate your "surprise package" that you send to her via post The next day she was 300 kilos

See you
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #96
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Gala and me are members of the Superviser Board of the Frankfurt Bank industry
yeah, Superfat Board of the Frankurt Fattest People Civil Right industry

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:43 AM   #97
country flag Miranda

hello gala

I see, but your body must be weak that you caught this virus right? so better eat more vitamin and keep yourself warm

its not easy for me to relax, well may be after I have no more financial burden, that i can "enjoy" more to work in this office (I mean, if i know that i can quit at any time without worrying money, then it would be ok for me to stay in my job and that I would not have any more pressure. But now I still have to worry about monies )

i am going to eat a big buffet with my old colleague tomorrow but i still have a congested nose and coughs, so i guess i can't eat that much

have a nice weekend and see you

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #98
galadriel

Hi Miranda

My body is not so weak.I try to eat healthy things but sometimes this things happen.Now I'm 100 % again

Don't think so much about money Health is more important .Job is job but when you are going home then just enjoy your freetime and forget the problems

Get well soon I'm sorry to read that you have a cold

Here it's very slippery today It's raining ice

See you
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 12:53 AM   #99
country flag Miranda

hello gala

its good to hear that you are now 100% fine

thanks for your advice, but my character is just the type that loves to worry a lot .

i am in the mend, thanks

be careful of the slippery ice, better wear boots

finally I could "smell" better on Sat, so I ate a lot with my old colleagues and had a good time. I always enjoy our meeting, we just meet 4 times a years so that whenever we can see each other, we gonna have lots of things to talk about . But I skipped the tennis session coz I guess I needed to rest a bit more

see you

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:52 PM   #100
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

Yes,we both are running the Frankfurt Bank industry Our next skyscraper will be called " The big fat one Miranda "

It was not easy to watch "The Hobbit" A great movie but a little bit too fast Yes,it' looks like a computer game

So you like "Denver Clan" ? Do you think there will be ever a remake ?

See you
Hi Gala

Will Miranda come to cut the ribbon at the inauguration?

Have to watch "The Hobbit" this week My collegue from work liked it

I grew up watching on Serbian TV the series, it reminds me so much of my childhood days I doubt there will be a remake, but look at "Dallas" they made one Although I never really liked watching that series

Am following an awesome series on Fox, it's called "Suits" It's AWESOME

Take care
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:07 PM   #101
galadriel

Hi Miranda

I'm okay now I hope no more colds/virus infection for me in this winter

You worry a lot but sometimes it's better to relax

The weather is still very cold here I'm very careful when I'm walking on the streets

It's always nice to meet old friends You will meet them every three months ? This is good

See you
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:24 PM   #102
galadriel

Hi Oizo

Mimiranda cut the ribbon and she sung the anthem You know our anthem ? "High,higher to the sky /if you don't move in then say good bye "

Enjoy "The Hobbit"

I also grew up with "Dynasty" and "Dallas" It's hard to believe but in that days we only got a few channels ARD,ZDF and some regional channels

I heard about "Suits" and I will try to watch it I like "American Horor Story" and "Walking Dead" too

See you
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:16 AM   #103
country flag Miranda

hello gala

its good that you are ok now, drink more juices and hot drinks

yes, i try my best not to worry and think too much but in vain, ever since I was a kid, my brain was/is always full of stuff, it never goes blank even when I was sleeping

we were collegues in my first formal job (i worked for 3-4 jobs before but none last more than 2 months ), it was more than 20 years ago, its magic that we still are friends now. There are 4 of us so we come out whenever one is having birthday

how come you always watch Amercian tv shows? I am watching "American horror story" too, i like it. You don't watch your own German tv programmes? Actually, I don't want local Chinese tv channels, I think the Amercian/British tv shows are better

see you

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #104
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

Mimiranda cut the ribbon and she sung the anthem You know our anthem ? "High,higher to the sky /if you don't move in then say good bye "

Enjoy "The Hobbit"

I also grew up with "Dynasty" and "Dallas": It's hard to believe but in that days we only got a few channels: ARD,ZDF and some regional channels

I heard about "Suits" and I will try to watch it I like "American Horor Story" and "Walking Dead" too

See you
Hi Gala

What an anthem

Yes, but at least when we had those 2 channels they had classy program, but nowadays there is so much garbage on TV Do you get ANIXE channel? They have a re-run of Dynasty in the evenings and they also show deleted scenes with subtitles. You can hear their real voices during those scenes

Suits is awesome I watched American Horror Story when it started, but then I missed some episodes and now I don't follow it anymore.

See you

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #105
galadriel

Hi Miranda

I followed your advice I drink more and more fruit juices and herbal teas

Try to forget this stuff !!!!Don't think so much on sorrows,problems and the future.Live now and here and enjoy your free time

It's always great to have so friends

I also watch german tv shows But many shows that they show on german tv are american shows.

Enjoy the day