The SS Dementieva, New Horizons - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:07 AM   #1021
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

I would love to see Lena on twitter (specially now that I realize how much time I wasted on twitter )

But how can we actually convince her??

BTW, that's one thing I don't understand about Lena, she has the last version of IPhone (yes, now she has the last one, that is much bigger) and she goes with it everywhere (just look at the pictures from last year, she's always looking at the phone, even with Maxim next to her) but she doesn't have facebook or twitter.

I've got the theory that she uses whatsapp with mommy Vera
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:14 PM   #1022
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
Just tell Elena that we'll have the SSD available for her daughter(s) when she/they begin her/their tennis career(s)....even though Cap is dead set against that notion

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:09 PM   #1023
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would love to see Lena on twitter (specially now that I realize how much time I wasted on twitter )

BTW, that's one thing I don't understand about Lena, she has the last version of IPhone (yes, now she has the last one, that is much bigger) and she goes with it everywhere (just look at the pictures from last year, she's always looking at the phone, even with Maxim next to her) but she doesn't have facebook or twitter.

I've got the theory that she uses whatsapp with mommy Vera
We know she also uses her phone for photos of Patrick and Rocky.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:46 PM   #1024
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Talking about Rocky, have you guys ever seen a picture of Rocky??

Last year I found out that Rocky is actually Maxim's dog, he was at Buffalo with Maxim. And a guy from HockeyForum told me that he saw Lena walking with Rocky on Buffalo. (I can't believe he didn't took a picturealso the guy said that Lena isn't THAT tall)

Here's a picture of Rocky with Max, he's a french bulldog

Veronika Afinogenova

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:10 AM   #1025
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Talking about Rocky, have you guys ever seen a picture of Rocky??
Was gonna be a smart-ass and answer FOUR times to match your duplicate posts,but Cap'n might not appreciate my vexing the ship's doctor....Anyway,thanks for the pic of Elena's pet...from 4 identical dimensions of reality

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:12 PM   #1026
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

TF was malfunctioning yesterday and duping posts. I had to do a lot of cleaning up in GM, but I can't do it here.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:10 AM   #1027
country flag Maca.Lofish

fixed that was weird
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 02:27 AM   #1028
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

No one would have said anything if it had been Lena instead of Max.

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 04:09 AM   #1029
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
fixed
Elena said something about having MIKEY fixed---but that's a somewhat different procedure

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:06 PM   #1030
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
No one would have said anything if it had been Lena instead of Max.
so true!
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:08 PM   #1031
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Elena said something about having MIKEY fixed---but that's a somewhat different procedure
that's a little more complex (maybe impossible)
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #1032
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Are you asking Elena to do it just because of that big stink of hype when t.o.b. finally joined?
oh no, i just think it'll be nice
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #1033
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Been busy in here.....even pix of the dim one.

Well thats Australia sorted...

Onto the next.....

Alenyaas gone quiet again, hmmm, have heard Lena giggling too, ergo, hes probably locked in somewhere, guess we had better start looking I suppose, only se veral thousand cabins and numerous other places she could a put him.

I will go check in the engineering spaces..

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #1034
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute
And I'll be checking the DF pub...

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs

Last edited by Rix643 : Jan 26th, 2013 at 03:07 PM.
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #1035
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
that's a little more complex (maybe impossible)
Well,you make a valid point,but that's not exactly what I meant.Elena was talking about getting Mikey 'fixed' in the same way that she might do it with Rocky