irish tennis - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #1186
country flag Ollie_R

Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Hopefully she qualifies, she's playing Brigit Folland of Germany in the 2nd round.

Petrova / Stosur / Kuznetsova / Kanepi / Rybarikova / Makarova / Hradecka / K.Bondarenko / Sharapova / Vesnina / Hantuchova / Flipkens / Jankovic / Govortsova / Krajicek / Martic / Lucic / Cetkovska / Rezai / Peer / Begu / Dulgheru / Arvidsson / Larsson / Hercog / Mattek-Sands / Scheepers / Pliskovas / Peng / Minella / Puchkova / Voegele
Ollie_R is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #1187
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

a win is a win, amy won today in three sets and will play tomorrow in the final qualifying
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 10:38 AM   #1188
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

Sinead Lohan moves ahead in both singles and doubles
Date: Thu 01.Nov

Sinead Lohan advances to the quarterfinal of the ITF Juniors Interact Cup, beating Marta Kowalska (POL) 6-4 6-3. Her next opponent is Luca Fabian (HUN), who happens to be her partner in doubles. Lohan and Fabian beat Bojana Marinkovic (SRB) and Milica Novakovic (SRB) 6-4 4-6 [10-6] and go on to play Hana Mraz (SLO) and Manca Pislak (SLO) in the semifinals.

best of luck sinead
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #1189
country flag polly

a big well done to georgia drummy who won her second tennis europe under 12's doubles in gran canaria, her second of the year. georgia also did well to reach the semi finals
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #1190
country flag polly

the very best of luck to sinead lohan who is making her professional debut this week in the UK
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:05 PM   #1191
country flag polly

congrats to sinead lohan who just qualified for her first pro event in preston today, she is up against british wild card dominique covington, also the best of luck to amy bowtell who is playing in preston, she is up against danielle konotopstseva from great britain
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:20 PM   #1192
country flag polly

well done to amy bowtell and sinead lohan who both won their first round matches today in preston, best of luck to them tomorrow
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #1193
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
well done to amy bowtell and sinead lohan who both won their first round matches today in preston, best of luck to them tomorrow
Well done both!!

Specially tough 2nd round for Sinead against Lisa Whybourn (top-300 WTA), but will be good to check her level against these players

All the best!

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #1194
country flag polly

great news, sinead beat the no 3 seed lisa whybourn who is just inside the top 300, score was 62 64, sinead will be meeting amy bowtell for a place in the semi finals tomorrow.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #1195
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows about the junior Bjorn Thomson? Is he training in Ireland?

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #1196
country flag Ollie_R

Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, an all-Irish quarter-final in Preston!

Petrova / Stosur / Kuznetsova / Kanepi / Rybarikova / Makarova / Hradecka / K.Bondarenko / Sharapova / Vesnina / Hantuchova / Flipkens / Jankovic / Govortsova / Krajicek / Martic / Lucic / Cetkovska / Rezai / Peer / Begu / Dulgheru / Arvidsson / Larsson / Hercog / Mattek-Sands / Scheepers / Pliskovas / Peng / Minella / Puchkova / Voegele
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #1197
country flag polly

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverbecken View Post
Anyone knows about the junior Bjorn Thomson? Is he training in Ireland?
not sure, i only happen to see his name on the entry lists for junior tournaments, apparently before he represented great britain

amy bowtell won the all irish quarter final in preston, she beat sinead lohan 63 64 and will play angelica moratelli from italy tomorrow. amy is playing at 11 o c,there should be live scoring on www.bet365.com, go to inplay tennis
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #1198
country flag Ollie_R

Yay, good luck Amy. I wonder what sort of potential she has?

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #1199
country flag polly

i read somewhere that her coach garry cahill said that she should be in the top 100 in a few years
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #1200
country flag Ollie_R

That would be great. I heard she has a good forehand.