Who wins Australian Open? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who wins Australian Open?

Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci 2 4.17%
Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Hradecka 1 2.08%
Maria Kirilenko and Lisa Raymond 4 8.33%
Ekaterina Makarova and Elena Vesnina 2 4.17%
Nadia Petrova and Katarina Srebotnik 4 8.33%
Liezel Huber and Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez 1 2.08%
Vania King and Yaroslava Shvedova 1 2.08%
Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Sania Mirza 1 2.08%
Serena Williams and Venus Williams 30 62.50%
Others 2 4.17%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #16
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who wins Australian Open?

Any withdrawals in doubles?
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #17
country flag argha56

argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice

Sania/Mattek and King/Shedova made shocking exits. The former team was up double break 3-0 in 2nd set but lost next 6 games to go out 6-7 3-6 against a Spanish team. Last time they won a title at Brussels, Sania/Beth also went out in rd1 of the next slam! Some jinx?
argha56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #18
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

I repeat but it really is a F**** draw all the seeds are falling apart (except Errani/Vinci) and yet Kata/Nadia who probably will survive , unlike King/Shvedova, Kirilenko/Raymond, Hlavackova/Hradecka, Mattek/Mirza ... will face the Williams in R3

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #19
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute

When are the WS playing!? I'm all invested in the doubles now that Venus is out of the singles Not that I was expecting her to win or anything but there's always a bit of hope with a player like Venus. I don't need to worry about Serena!!

Anyway, I'm hoping for some more consolation for Venus!!

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:16 PM   #20
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

Only one team out of those nine is in SF.
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:36 PM   #21
country flag pwayne

pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burbi View Post
Only one team out of those nine is in SF.
Make that 2 : Errani/Vinci and Makarova/Vesnina with only one advancing to the final.
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:14 PM   #22
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

Come on Errani and Vinci!!
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:55 PM   #23
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

@ the poll
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 09:15 PM   #24
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

Would be great to have Dellacqua and Barty as winners.
alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 11:48 PM   #25
country flag marco burini

marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light

Serena & Venus
marco burini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:32 AM   #26
country flag AnotherJoe

AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all

Nothing but unseeded teams in the semifinals! Incredible!
AnotherJoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote