Tipping #216: Australian Open | Final scores in posts #3 & #732 | Congrats fallansky! - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 09:37 PM   #616
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all
Re: Tipping #216: Australian Open | Day 9 scores in posts #3 & #581 | D10 OOP in post

Azarenka
Williams
Heinann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 09:52 PM   #617
country flag digor

digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tipping #216: Australian Open | Day 9 scores in posts #3 & #581 | D10 OOP in post

Day 10, Wednesday, January 23rd

Victoria Azarenka (BLR) [1]
Serena Williams (USA) [3]
digor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:09 PM   #618
country flag KittyTennis

KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light

Victoria Azarenka (BLR) [1]
Serena Williams (USA) [3]
KittyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:17 PM   #619
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

azarenka
williams
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:45 PM   #620
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka
Serena Williams
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 12:38 AM   #621
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Serena Williams
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 04:49 AM   #622
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

Semifinal Round

Azarenka
Sharapova
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 04:55 AM   #623
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Azarenka
Sharapova
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:01 AM   #624
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

Azarenka
Sharapova
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:49 AM   #625
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping #216: Australian Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
ORDER OF PLAY
Day 11, Thursday, January 24th

Victoria Azarenka (BLR) [1] - Sloane Stephens (USA) [29]

Na Li (CHN) [6] - Maria Sharapova (RUS) [2]
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:03 AM   #626
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping #216: Australian Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
STANDINGS AFTER DAY 10

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:10 AM   #627
country flag ma re

Re: Tipping #216: Australian Open | Day 10 scores in posts #3 & #626 | D11 OOP in pos

POLL still open

(for another hour and a half or so)!
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:13 AM   #628
country flag ma re

Re: Tipping #216: Australian Open | Day 10 scores in posts #3 & #626 | D11 OOP in pos

If you've ever wanted to be a tipping tournment manager

you can sign-up HERE (Paris is still not taken)!
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:15 AM   #629
country flag ma re

If you would like to take over running of tipping rankings

you can sign-up HERE!
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:28 AM   #630
country flag wikuch

wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all

Azarenka
Sharapova
wikuch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote