Asia Muhammad - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 07:17 AM   #136
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Asia Muhammad

QF: Cako/Pluskota def. Muhammed/Glatch 64 46 10-3

had hoped for more after their upset in R1...

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #137
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
I just found out that Asia is the sister of possible 2013 NBA Draft #1 pick Shabazz Muhammad.
And he's tearing it up with UCLA this year.
Could go number 1 in the draft next year.

Big basketball fan and I was reading his wiki page and thought it was cool to find out the relationship.

Caroline Garcia Taylor Townsend Kristina Mladenovic Heather Watson Elina Svitolina
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #138

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

25k Port St. Lucie:

QR1: (10)Muhammed def. Kermet 61 61
QR2: (10)Muhammed vs. (WC)Nemtsova

go asia, get to the main draw!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #139

QR2: (10)Muhammed def. (WC)Nemtsova 62 64
QR3: (10)Muhammed vs. (2)Thorpe

go asia, just one more win!

Last edited by coetzergambill : Jan 16th, 2013 at 04:36 AM.
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #140

R1: Muhammed/Mueller vs. (1)Barrois/Voracova

go asia!

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #141

QR3: (10)Muhammed def. (2)Thorpe 62 20 ret.
R1: (Q)Muhammed vs. (Q)Bencic

go asia, get some more wins!

R1: (1)Barrois/Voracova def. Muhammed/Mueller 62 60

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #142
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Asia
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:50 AM   #143

R1: (Q)Bencic def. (Q)Muhammed 76 46 62

so close. come on asia, you have to win such a match when you have a good opportunity, or else you'll be stuck at your ranking forever!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:51 AM   #144
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I'm confused. Is Asia's surname spelled "Muhammed" or "Muhammad?" I've seen both on draw sheets.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #145

100k Midland:

R1: (WC)Muhammed vs. (6)Puchkova
Muhammed/Glatch vs. Marand/Mueller

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #146

R1: (6)Puchkova def. (WC)Muhammed 63 62

tough draw, but i still hoped for an upset!

R1: Muhammed/Glatch def. Marand/Mueller 46 75 10-7
QF: Muhammed/Glatch vs. Czink/Lucic-Baroni

gl asia, good opportunity to reach the SF as the no.1 seeds lost in R1.

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #147

QF: Czink/Lucic-Baroni def. Muhammed/Glatch 63 63

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #148

25k Rancho Santa Fe:

QR1: Muhammed vs. (WC)Robinson

go asia, get some wins. QR1 is definetly winnable, QR2 could be tough, probably against (1)Alvarez-Teran.

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #149
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

She won 61 64!

The #1 seed was upset

QR2 vs Yuka Higuchi

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #150

go asia, get that win, what a great opportunity! make good use of it!