Sloane Stephens - Page 128 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:23 AM   #1906
country flag Zealisa

Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sloane Stephens

Extremely happy for Sloane. She has such a sweet perosnality and deserves all the good coming her way. Count me a real fan now

Serena stan for life
Zealisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:26 AM   #1907
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Just watching her post court interview. She is such a sweet girl, with a very refreshing sense of humor

Btw, a big HOLLA to all of Sloanes fans who have been posting in this thread since the begining
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:34 AM   #1908
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Either Serena 76 64 or Sloane 36 76 75..
Missed it by three games.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:36 AM   #1909
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Guaranteed to make $500k for making it to SF and she texts her mom so she can get her shoes and something else

I think that something else is a BMW

Considering she's made $700k her entire career, this is by far her biggest payday...Next SF match, there's additional $715K to the winner for making it to the Finals and whoever wins the finals, add another $1,2M
Not to mention the incentive bonuses I'm sure she has in her contracts with Head and Under Armour. CHA-CHING!!
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:39 AM   #1910
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Sloane!
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:40 AM   #1911
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Sloane. very happy for her , but also sad that serena loss. Bittersweet.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:40 AM   #1912
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sick of a lot of bandwagoners though. Some are only here because she beat Serena.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:42 AM   #1913
Royals.

Sloane will be Top 15 now, right?

SF points are a lot.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:51 AM   #1914
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
Sloane will be Top 15 now, right?

SF points are a lot.
Sloane's win takes her up to #17. Should she reach the final, I believe she will rise to #14.

The future of the WTA
SLOANE STEPHENS MADISON KEYS MONICA PUIG ELINA SVITOLINA
EUGENIE BOUCHARD

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:00 AM   #1915
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
Sloane's win takes her up to #17. Should she reach the final, I believe she will rise to #14.
Amazing.

If she remains consistent throughout the year she's gonna be Top 10 in no time. Seeing as quite a few of them have lots of points to defend.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:07 PM   #1916
country flag Zealisa

Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm sick of a lot of bandwagoners though. Some are only here because she beat Serena.
I dunno... I hope I'm not one of those who are considered bandwagoners... Anyway, if someone discovers her only after this match, it's still a good thing, imo.

Also, wow at #17! I hope she keeps it up!

Serena stan for life
Zealisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:21 PM   #1917
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Amazing.

If she remains consistent throughout the year she's gonna be Top 10 in no time. Seeing as quite a few of them have lots of points to defend.
There's still a huge gap between the top 15 and the top 10 though, points-wise. It'll take a while for her to make that next step, especially since she'll probably (sadly) enter a mini slump after this tournament.

I'm just hoping that she won't have her letdown tonight and get destroyed 1&1. Vika's probably the ultimate nightmare matchup for her.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:30 PM   #1918
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
There's still a huge gap between the top 15 and the top 10 though, points-wise. It'll take a while for her to make that next step, especially since she'll probably (sadly) enter a mini slump after this tournament.

I'm just hoping that she won't have her letdown tonight and get destroyed 1&1. Vika's probably the ultimate nightmare matchup for her.
If i was her, i'd enter Dubai and Doha. That would seem more logical to me.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 04:09 PM   #1919
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Sooooo good! She so deserved the win today. Very happy for her- she's had an unbelievable tournament
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 04:33 PM   #1920
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If i was her, i'd enter Dubai and Doha. That would seem more logical to me.
She definitely should enter at least one of those tourneys. She does need to be strategic from here on though. She is seeded from now on and will have expectations. I want to see her have a good run at Indian Wells and Miami. She needs to win some tour titles this year so that she doesn't feel the pressure of her newfound ranking.
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote