Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:03 PM   #1
country flag ArcticMoose
Senior Member
 
ArcticMoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Official DJ to DiscoPetra
Posts: 1,501
ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of
Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!


Thanks to @opengdfsuez for the wild card! Happy to be returning to Paris and hope for some good matches. I have nice memories from 2011




Well folks, the Kvitty ‘Circus’ Caravan pulls in to Paris for an ‘indoors’ stopover on it’s way to the ‘Arabian Desert’ so the Donkeys pulling this caravan can get fed & watered from the long jouney from 'down under'.. (just for laughs I’ll leave it up to your imaginations as to who these Donkeys are…) but pulling the reigns are Uncles Kotyza, Cernosek at the front of the caravan, at the back of the caravan playing the banjo and singing along are Sydney, Kristian Bajza, Michal Safar and Aunty Katie Spellman and of course our lovable Kvitty….

Here’s hoping there will be lots of mud digging!! - and our dear Kvitty will no doubt scamp away to Galeries Lafayette and Champs-Elysees avenue to get away from it all….

Enjoy the drama!!.....

Last edited by ArcticMoose : Jan 23rd, 2013 at 09:21 PM.
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:13 PM   #2
country flag Excelscior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 11,218
Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post

Thanks to @opengdfsuez for the wild card! Happy to be returning to Paris and hope for some good matches. I have nice memories from 2011


Well folks, the Kvitty ‘Circus’ Caravan pulls in to Paris for an ‘indoors’ stopover on it’s way to the ‘Arabian Desert’ so the Donkeys pulling this caravan can get fed & watered from the long jouney from 'down under'.. (just for laughs I’ll leave it up to your imaginations as to who these Donkeys are…) but pulling the reigns are Uncles Kotyza, Cernosek at the front of the caravan, at the back of the caravan playing the banjo and singing along are Peter, Kristian Bajza, Michal Safar and Aunty Katie Spellman and of course our lovable Kvitty….

Here’s hoping there will be lots of mud digging!! - and our dear Kvitty will no doubt scamp away to Galeries Lafayette and Champs-Elysees avenue to get away from it all….

Enjoy the drama!!.....
No need to say anymore!!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:46 PM   #3
country flag bruce goose
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,675
bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

You know,Tanya Roberts' character rode a zebra in the film classic,'Sheena',but I've read that they don't enjoy being ridden by normal mere mortals...to be diplomatic with Petronius,I won't speculate which member of Petra's team is inside the suit.

Paul had only the best intentions,but let's see how we do with Moose leading the way
__________________
Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 08:26 PM   #4
country flag Petronius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,134
Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post

Here’s hoping there will be lots of mud digging!! - and our dear Kvitty will no doubt scamp away to Galeries Lafayette and Champs-Elysees avenue to get away from it all….
I remember Petra saying during last year's RG that 'Paris is a very romantic city.'

Couldn't agree more, I've been there about four times and have lots of relatives there. I just hope that our player stays from some not so safe neighbourhoods. There are also sometimes very weird folks travelling or just fooling around in the metro system.

But I guess she'll have a personal driver so no problem here.
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 08:42 PM   #5
country flag ShiftyFella
Senior Member
 
ShiftyFella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 11,393
ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Hell Yeah, My indoor KvittyGOAT time
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 08:44 PM   #6
country flag ArcticMoose
Senior Member
 
ArcticMoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Official DJ to DiscoPetra
Posts: 1,501
ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!


Petra Kvitová shared OPEN GDF SUEZ (WTA Paris)'s photo.

7 hours ago

I am really excited to accept a wild card into the 21st Open GDF SUEZ. I have really happy memories from winning the title in Paris in 2011, especially beating Kim in the final, so I look forward to returning this year. It's always fun to play in front of the Parisien crowd and of course I love playing indoors so I hope to have some good matches there


[ Petra Kvitová REVIENT À l’OPEN] « Je suis ravie de me voir accorder une wild-card pour le 21e Open GDF SUEZ. J'ai de très beaux souvenirs de mon tournoi à Paris en 2011, avec surtout ma victoire sur Kim en finale ; j'ai donc hâte de
revenir. Jouer devant le public parisien et en salle est toujours un plaisir pour moi, donc j'espère faire un bon
tournoi cette année. »

{I've included the french translation for the benefit of diehard Petrafan vikapower}




When I saw this photo the penny finally dropped! - The Magic MOJO that is missing which is the root cause of her poor performance since the end of 2011 is her braces! - she urgently needs to visit her dentist and have the braces put back on asap! as they were weapons that unleashed the terror campaign by Kvitty during 2011
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 08:47 PM   #7
country flag 18majors
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,259
18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Looking for a better and improved version of 2011 Petra!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 09:04 PM   #8
country flag Excelscior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 11,218
Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post

Petra Kvitová shared OPEN GDF SUEZ (WTA Paris)'s photo.

7 hours ago

I am really excited to accept a wild card into the 21st Open GDF SUEZ. I have really happy memories from winning the title in Paris in 2011, especially beating Kim in the final, so I look forward to returning this year. It's always fun to play in front of the Parisien crowd and of course I love playing indoors so I hope to have some good matches there


[ Petra Kvitová REVIENT À l’OPEN] « Je suis ravie de me voir accorder une wild-card pour le 21e Open GDF SUEZ. J'ai de très beaux souvenirs de mon tournoi à Paris en 2011, avec surtout ma victoire sur Kim en finale ; j'ai donc hâte de
revenir. Jouer devant le public parisien et en salle est toujours un plaisir pour moi, donc j'espère faire un bon
tournoi cette année. »

{I've included the french translation for the benefit of diehard Petrafan vikapower}




When I saw this photo the penny finally dropped! - The Magic MOJO that is missing which is the root cause of her poor performance since the end of 2011 is her braces! - she urgently needs to visit her dentist and have the braces put back on asap! as they were weapons that unleashed the terror campaign by Kvitty during 2011
Sadly, I feel Petra's team is at a loss (based off of their most recent comments/Petra's play the past 4 months), and the braces aren't coming back any time soon to rescue/help her.

As I've said before: Petra's on her own. And I'm not sure there is much her team can do at the moment.

The irony is, you hear about Ni La and Maria (as their making their Grand Slam runs) go through their various high profile coaches--and their positive affect, and you wonder how Petra could do with one or several of them, or at least in the capacity as Senior advisors?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 09:27 PM   #9
country flag Petronius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,134
Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Hell Yeah, My indoor KvittyGOAT time
I'm expecting Extraliga matches to finally pay off
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 09:38 PM   #10
country flag ArcticMoose
Senior Member
 
ArcticMoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Official DJ to DiscoPetra
Posts: 1,501
ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
I remember Petra saying during last year's RG that 'Paris is a very romantic city.'

Couldn't agree more, I've been there about four times and have lots of relatives there. I just hope that our player stays from some not so safe neighbourhoods. There are also sometimes very weird folks travelling or just fooling around in the metro system.

But I guess she'll have a personal driver so no problem here.
This is really a miilion dollar question for netphobia,I.Luv.Kvitty, Steni & TennisAddict84 ..... so why isn't romance driving kvittyGOAT ?? I am baffled as to why Adam is not having the same effect on Kvitty.....?

answers most welcome....free tubs of ice cream with all answers...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 09:42 PM   #11
country flag PetraReeMona
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,019
PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
This is really a miilion dollar question for netphobia,I.Luv.Kvitty, Steni & TennisAddict84 ..... so why isn't romance driving kvittyGOAT ?? I am baffled as to why Adam is not having the same effect on Kvitty.....?

answers most welcome....free tubs of ice cream with all answers...
She's been with him a while now; Serena's, Maria's and Vika's relationships are all brand new - it makes a difference. When something is new it's fresh and exciting and one is madly in love in the beginning.

When you've been with someone a while (like Petra has with Adam), it's still exciting, but they know each other, so there's not as much excitement in finding out things about each other.

Plus, Petra is a different sort of person to the above 3 - she's more homely... the 3 girls are more extrovert. Also I feel Petra is more of a private person too, which means that she doesn't show much on the outside of what is happening in her private life.

Does that make sense?

I.Luv.Kvitty
Resident Relationship Advisor/Counsellor
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:15 PM   #12
country flag ShiftyFella
Senior Member
 
ShiftyFella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 11,393
ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
I'm expecting Extraliga matches to finally pay off
She was useless but i'm happy she was in laid-back mode there, tho she better snap out of it, it was far too long, missing AO 2nd week fun
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:23 PM   #13
country flag ArcticMoose
Senior Member
 
ArcticMoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Official DJ to DiscoPetra
Posts: 1,501
ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
She's been with him a while now; Serena's, Maria's and Vika's relationships are all brand new - it makes a difference. When something is new it's fresh and exciting and one is madly in love in the beginning.

When you've been with someone a while (like Petra has with Adam), it's still exciting, but they know each other, so there's not as much excitement in finding out things about each other.

Plus, Petra is a different sort of person to the above 3 - she's more homely... the 3 girls are more extrovert. Also I feel Petra is more of a private person too, which means that she doesn't show much on the outside of what is happening in her private life.

Does that make sense?

I.Luv.Kvitty
Resident Relationship Advisor/Counsellor
At your talents & skills oh counsellor!! (so many lost/misguided/troubled/deviant souls on GM who could benefit from your services! ... Yup it all makes sense!...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:46 PM   #14
country flag Dann2695
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 96
Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Maybe Petra wants to go for some of the invisible braces


http://www.invisalign.co.uk/en/Pages/Home.aspx


If she does the rest of the tour will be surely bricking themeselves
Dann2695 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:49 PM   #15
country flag 18majors
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,259
18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

WTA will receive a shot in the arm if Petra plays to her capability and win the tournament. Petra needs to be on the spotlight for WTA, she is that good.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios