Serena Twirls Through Melbourne 2013 - Page 149 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:28 AM   #2221
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Twirls Through Melbourne 2013

BTW, her ankle was taped during today's practice too.. i mean that kinesio tape

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:33 AM   #2222
country flag b2b

b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold

oh,no, not this, watched the double till the third set was about 3:4, i knew there would be a few breaks more,but not injury scare on the same thing again! already something concerned me towards the the second half of the match,Serena seemed a little tired out ,unable to serve and swing freely,hit her back with racquet on several occasions,reminding me of her chronical back problem.Even if the 30 is the new 20,she should know she can't recover from exhaust as well and soon as before,particularly with the ankle freshly injured.

don't mean to take it out on Venus,but seriously, she can't move ,can't serve, that's all fine.but now when she's in position, she hit the ball off the net, a direct result from lack of lower body support which means she's been out of proper training for a long time.that's not competition level stuff, single or double wise.

still, bring on 07 AO and win it all the next 4 days,nothing to lose,sis
b2b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:56 AM   #2223
country flag Galsen
Tous les matins du monde sont sans retour.

Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute

What the fuck happened? I went to bed it was 6-3 3-2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
That old ass pic is from 2006, the water from the swimming it took Rihanna to rally the US from Barbados had just dried. You tried.
Galsen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 08:29 AM   #2224
country flag QueeniesBrother

QueeniesBrother is a name known to all QueeniesBrother is a name known to all QueeniesBrother is a name known to all QueeniesBrother is a name known to all QueeniesBrother is a name known to all QueeniesBrother is a name known to all QueeniesBrother is a name known to all QueeniesBrother is a name known to all QueeniesBrother is a name known to all QueeniesBrother is a name known to all QueeniesBrother is a name known to all

Exactly what happened to her ankle. I didn't watch the doubles match
QueeniesBrother is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:32 AM   #2225
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

God damn it Venus That long ass match better not discomfort Serena for tomorrow. On the plus at least she only has singles on her schedule now.

IMO Venus should not play the AO anymore, it clearly brings out the very worst in her game and mind at this point, even in doubles. She should streamline her schedule with a long Christmas break and start her year in February or something and build up for Wimbledon and the US season that way, and not play doubles until Wimbledon.

Serena should just play Mixed at the AO and FO from now on.
Olórin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 11:44 AM   #2226
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin View Post
Serena should just play Mixed at the AO and FO from now on.
What a great idea
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:22 PM   #2227
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm done with some people here. I'll stop being classy and not taking it too serious, because all of the stuff written about so called Flopnus and Pluton show how some people are so immature. Yeah, we know that some of us (Ree's fansbase) act like Serena and they think that they can. However, you are not! When Sarin come to here and see what you wrote about Vee will be ashamed by her fans. And really Venus is not going to retire, if someone gonna retire, that will be you.

So, I really want that AO title Lord. This tournament goes awful!

I know I will get some bad reps, but I don't care!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:23 PM   #2228
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

All the hate towards QueenFlopus.

I don't blame y'all tho
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:33 PM   #2229
country flag Human Nature
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
I'm done with some people here. I'll stop being classy and not taking it too serious, because all of the stuff written about so called Flopnus and Pluton show how some people are so immature. Yeah, we know that some of us (Ree's fansbase) act like Serena and they think that they can. However, you are not! When Sarin come to here and see what you wrote about Vee will be ashamed by her fans. And really Venus is not going to retire, if someone gonna retire, that will be you.

What does acting like serena means ?

Venus was a mess , they are just setting a fact .

Michael Jackson :King Of Pop and Musical Genius
Until i die you will always be in my heart .
Serena Williams : Greatest Player of All Times .
Ready for 18
Human Nature is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:40 PM   #2230
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ angel View Post
What does acting like serena means ?
The Lord was arrogant in the past, either does Venus, and I like them for that. However, they can be, because they achieved so much. But some posters here act like they came through all of the struggles, they came through. I can't understand why some people have so much confidence.
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:42 PM   #2231
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post

Look don't even try, I've been there, you get used to it

I thought LordRena and Queenus had the same fan base until I came here. I remember really clearly posting a thread named "Do you like both Williams sisters, or just one of them?" People who stan for them both is still majority but here in Sarin Slam most of the gurls only stan for Lordrena (or they'll be posting in both Sarin Slam & Planet Venus, like me, Erica or Akeelah). So, for them Queenus is just another player like Radwanska or Kuznetsova
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:37 PM   #2232
country flag J.Bravo

J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Once a flop, always a fucking flop! Flopnus is fitting for her performance out there.
J.Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:48 PM   #2233
country flag The_roof

The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of

So this flop Makawhateva said it was impossible to beat Martha??
Yeah, right!
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 03:52 PM   #2234
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellcarey View Post
Look don't even try, I've been there, you get used to it

I thought LordRena and Queenus had the same fan base until I came here. I remember really clearly posting a thread named "Do you like both Williams sisters, or just one of them?" People who stan for them both is still majority but here in Sarin Slam most of the gurls only stan for Lordrena (or they'll be posting in both Sarin Slam & Planet Venus, like me, Erica or Akeelah). So, for them Queenus is just another player like Radwanska or Kuznetsova
True so I just ignore them but last night I wanted to slap Venus cause she was god awful and Serena wasn't much better. Venus didn't lost that last set by herself, it was both of them.
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 03:53 PM   #2235
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
True so I just ignore them but last night I wanted to slap Venus cause she was god awful and Serena wasn't much better. Venus didn't lost that last set by herself, it was both of them.
It's a shame Serena couldn't finish the match off by herself on her serve in the second and avoid the necessity of third set shit tip from both If she'd brought out the GOAT serve she could have done it there and then.
Olórin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote