Australian Open [Grand Slam] Draws and Results [JUNIORS] 2013 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:10 PM   #76
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Open [Grand Slam] Draws and Results [JUNIORS] 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangerine_Timea View Post
Guys, the deadline for points was posted in the opening post.
I even gave you an extra 24 hours
Gosh! Did I also miss the deadline???
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:25 PM   #77
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked and I realised I did send on time but to lose in such scoreline is rather sickening...
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:13 PM   #78
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by New View Post
Just checked and I realised I did send on time but to lose in such scoreline is rather sickening...
You are talking about mixed doubles? I am afraid to inform you that that scoreline is absolutely corresponding to the points you sent. Better luck for singles and doubles
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:40 PM   #79
country flag New

Quote:
You are talking about mixed doubles? I am afraid to inform you that that scoreline is absolutely corresponding to the points you sent. Better luck for singles and doubles
I know.... I was actually shocked that I wasn't seeded at mixed doubles but I assumed you combined the boy's ranking as well...

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:44 PM   #80
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by New View Post
I know.... I was actually shocked that I wasn't seeded at mixed doubles but I assumed you combined the boy's ranking as well...
Yes. I always do. Seems fair since everyone has to use a ranked boy. If one wants to be seeded, one has to choose a high ranked boy player.
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:45 PM   #81
country flag burn

And you have to admit that your points were quite risky for a clear loss...
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 03:13 PM   #82
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Singles First Round Top Half
[SE/1]Xhakalinda Saikikimbondwe def. Davae Bothavska 7-5, 7-6(4)
Davae

Quote:
Singles First Round Top Half
Izabela Torres def. Zoe Adeline Bott 6-1, 6-7(9), 6-1
Iza!
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 03:33 PM   #83
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes. I always do. Seems fair since everyone has to use a ranked boy. If one wants to be seeded, one has to choose a high ranked boy player.
Or you take the boy with the best sounding name

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:40 PM   #84
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Izabela!!
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:25 AM   #85
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Vamos Fefi

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:17 AM   #86
country flag burn

Singles R1 Bottom Half

[3]Fernanda De Melo def. Kryllona Aseynova 4-6, 7-5, 7-6(3)
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:17 AM   #87
country flag burn

Singles R1 Bottom Half

Julie Saville def. Nicole Haas 6-1, 6-1
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:17 AM   #88
country flag burn

Singles R1 Bottom Half

Anna Smith def. Kaiulani Tanenbaum 6-0, 7-6(6)
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:17 AM   #89
country flag burn

Singles R1 Bottom Half

[5]Alison Tan def. Suzanne Fouche 3-6, 7-6(4), 6-3
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:17 AM   #90
country flag burn

Singles R1 Bottom Half

[8]Pippa Mydelton def. [Alt]Carol Chan 1-6, 7-5, 6-2
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel