Beginning of the 2013 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:40 PM   #181
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beginning of the 2013

To be honest this was not the worst performance of the tournament. She absolutely must alter her schedule and put more focus on grand slams. She should have just played Sydney. It would have been a good warm up and not completely drained her energy for AO. She wasn't playing under the level of Na by much. If she had taken the chances she had in the first set it could have been different.
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 02:37 PM   #182
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

I am not 100% sure that her performance was due to fatigue, but maybe. I have a feeling that Agnieszka has hard time dealing with certain kinds of pressure. I continue to notice a pattern since her win over Maria at USO. She lost the very next match against Shahar, same after beating Petrova at AO and falling to Daniela. The matches that she has lost were absolutely in hear reach. Furthermore some players have similar impact on her. She has hard time playing Victoria, Maria, Serena and few others. I am not saying that she should win every match against them (especially Serena may be hard) or seize every opportunity at higher level of slams, but her percentage should be higher. One can see that her losses are due to what appears to be loss of motivation which I am sure is only a symptom and not real lack of motivation. If I am right she has to find a way to detach herself from the pressure and just play every match, set, game, ball.
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #183
country flag Gary101

Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all

^I agree. A player that she has a negative head to head against can cause a lack of belief in herself to win even though she has the skills to do so.

We see how she plays against Azarenka, Kuznetsova, Cetkovska, Sharapova (improving greatly on this though) and Li Na (seems to be the new hurdle). She has beat all those players in the past but sometimes you just feel that she plays safer than normal when she faces them. She beat Li Na easily in Sydney just 2 weeks ago and Stuttgart but I think because it was on a slam stage she just played too safe.

But there will be plenty more opportunities. Once she is learning from her mistakes in the slams.
Gary101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #184
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #185
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Aga

Weak performance from Aga. Many UEs. Very weak serve. Li is too powerful. I hate Li

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #186
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

It was not about Li's power.

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote