Best shots in your repertoire? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #16
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best shots in your repertoire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena_Williams_ View Post
I try to hit one of those in every return game of mine and i don't really miss it.Of course it's still not 100% Serena but i love how every time i hit it the people watching me go ,,WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
Oh God I love it when kids pass by, I happen to hit a superpowerful backhand, and they're all like "OMG wow look at that!" I keep playing as if nothing happened but on the inside I'm like "Yas! "

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #17
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Oh God I love it when kids pass by, I happen to hit a superpowerful backhand, and they're all like "OMG wow look at that!" I keep playing as if nothing happened but on the inside I'm like "Yas! "
This. Inside of me i'm like more ,,wow"ed then the people watching me
“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:16 AM   #18
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Backhand DTL. I love ripping it down-the-line. Cross court is good too. First serve is nice and flat. Also, very good on the run and forehand volley is powerful.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:52 AM   #19
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

forehand moonball?
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 11:20 AM   #20
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Backhand DTL. I love ripping it down-the-line.
Let me guess, with open stance?
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:34 PM   #21
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

I have a shity technique overall, but sometimes (once in a few matches xD) I hit really explosive backhand DTL or cross court. But this almost never happen. I'm a disaster.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:36 PM   #22
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

BH CC Opening the court and then finishing with a volley (rare) or with a FH CC into the other corner

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:18 AM   #23
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

If I'm honest, I used to love hitting a cross-court forehand by hitting (what feels like) the side of the ball. It's especially useful for put-aways on really short balls.

That's probably like the easiest shot in tennis to execute.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:21 PM   #24
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

All of the touch shots - slice, volleys, lob, dropshot.

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #25
country flag Povin
postcyber

Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future

Lobs are just awesome, always very close to the base line, BH DL, return or serve, top spin cross court FH with a sharp angle, and flat powerful cross court forehand
Povin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #26
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSharp View Post
I have a shity technique overall, but sometimes (once in a few matches xD) I hit really explosive backhand DTL or cross court. But this almost never happen. I'm a disaster.
What? I hit a backhand DL? I don't now if this is true...I play much better now though.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #27
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Backhand DTL, drop shot, inside out or inside in forehand, deuce court serve outwide
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #28
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Insideout forehands.
Downtheline backhands.

my game is centered around that.
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 02:06 AM   #29
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I can do anything with my FH.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #30
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Forehand and serve. My return is nasty I can hit so many forehand return winners DTL and I almost never miss with my forehand.

Serve is kind of like Bartoli except not as robotic and I'm able to get more angle and desired speed. It's good because I hit 3-4 aces a set now.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote