A.Radwanska will win 2013 AO - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #121
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A.Radwanska will win 2013 AO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
Please, anyone with a brain would know that a Premier with one million in prize money would attract more top players than Auckland who can only afford appearance fee for one player.

She hasn't drop a set but I don't see how beating the likes of Arn, Halep or Date-Krumm makes you a true contender.
Yes, but that hefty appearance fee was offered specifically to her and she didn't know who exactly would show up in Brisbane. Don't forget that Sidney had quite a strong field. Winning a tournament with 7 top 10 players is no joke.

And let's not pretend that Azarenka or Sharapova had any intentions of facing top players before Australian Open, hence their last minute cop out.

Last edited by Simugna Help : Jan 11th, 2013 at 10:18 PM.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #122
country flag Don McGurcock

Don McGurcock is just really nice Don McGurcock is just really nice Don McGurcock is just really nice Don McGurcock is just really nice Don McGurcock is just really nice Don McGurcock is just really nice Don McGurcock is just really nice Don McGurcock is just really nice Don McGurcock is just really nice Don McGurcock is just really nice Don McGurcock is just really nice

She's a contender because she's the 4th best in the world right now. She may lose in the quarters to Li Na/Stosur, more likely she'll beat either in straights. She may lose earlier. If she gets to the semis, she might double-bagel Sharapove in the Semis only to get her ass handed to her by a resurgent Kuzzy in the final. Who knows?!!
Don McGurcock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #123
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
Agnieszka is awesome these days, but still, my girl Ana will beat her in R4! See you then.
I like Aga, but I would be ELATED if Ana got to R4 and beat her.
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:34 AM   #124
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:46 AM   #125
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of
Re: A.Radwaska will win 2013 AO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Lin View Post
Too many bad reps for me
I wish I could say something nice to console you, but I don't want to.

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·伊万┣┫·彭帅┣┫·杨科┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛

Last edited by Boxuan : Jan 22nd, 2013 at 03:55 AM.
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:50 AM   #126
country flag natsumiyabi

natsumiyabi is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG....
error-Na became winner-Na today....
natsumiyabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:52 AM   #127
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

JINX thread
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs peanuts Sabinator valac222
NA-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:54 AM   #128
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Don't jump, MercuriePL!
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 03:03 AM   #129
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusiak View Post
Well we have to wait about one week and will see. Queen Aga to safe the tour from brainless BB

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·伊万┣┫·彭帅┣┫·杨科┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 03:21 AM   #130
country flag mdterp01

mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena Williams Australian Open Champion (03,05,07,09,10)
French Open Champion (02,13)
Wimbledon Champion (02,03,09,10,12)
US Open Champion (99,02,08,12,13,14)
mdterp01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 03:51 AM   #131
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

My heart
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:06 AM   #132
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:23 AM   #133
country flag Starry Eyed

Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewce View Post

Don't jump, MercuriePL!
This disturbs me

Starry Eyed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:50 AM   #134
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Where is that Mercurie clown now?
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 08:57 AM   #135
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute

That´s the reason, why I never start threads with the words "will win" in it.
JackFrost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote