Pac 12 - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #616
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
I believe she already finished it. She's been there for at least a year now.
That would be record time, considering she was only there for 1 year to begin with
tucker1989 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #617
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
That would be record time, considering she was only there for 1 year to begin with
Yeah, she's either done or about to be. She was finishing her degree towards the end of her career. She worked the summer camps for Stanford and got elected to the Hall of Fame. She's still based there (obviously since she's coaching). Here's an interview from 2010

http://www.tennis-prose.com/articles...ilia-osterloh/

Last edited by tennisbuddy12 : Jan 16th, 2013 at 08:05 PM.
tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #618
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.usctrojans.com/blog/2013/...medium=twitter

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #619
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

At NCTC, Gugu beat Ray and Gabi beat Ahn to advance to semifinal.

Fear the Trojans

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #620
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

I think Sabs led Krista 6-0, 5-0 (and won. Definitely a bittersweet moment for me as a fan of USC and Krista)

USC NCAA champ?

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:03 PM   #621
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

AO junior semifinalist Krista already lost to 3 Trojans so far; KK, Zoe and now Sabs.

I don't think any Trojans has beaten Gibbsy though, not even won a set.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:58 AM   #622
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

That's right...

Give Krista a little time, she's still a newbie...
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:02 AM   #623
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
That's right...

Give Krista a little time, she's still a newbie...
You know I'm a fan of Krista

Just wanted to mention a curious fact

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 03:35 AM   #624
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
You know I'm a fan of Krista

Just wanted to mention a curious fact

and how is that a curious fact

I think you use to be a Krista fan, but just don't know it yet...
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:23 AM   #625
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
and how is that a curious fact

I think you use to be a Krista fan, but just don't know it yet...
Well, not many have beaten Krista in their junior years-after all, she's a ISC and EB winner, and has beaten Gibbsy at Carson ITF too(I still remember Gibbsy exclaiming 'OMG' when she got hit a winner by Krista painting the corner ). Moreover AO junior tournament semifinalist, she's a super-duper-elite.

So, having 3 players who beat Krista in one college team is...formidable?

And I AM still a fan of Krista , I swear I was feeling terrible when Krista was being bageled by Sabrina

(Surely you don't expect me to openly root for her when she's playing a Trojan? Since I was a Trojan fan WAY before even knowing Krista )

To pledge my 'fealty' I'm going to wear a Stanford hood t at ITF Rancho Mirage, where she's scheduled to play (Allie Will applied too And Irina Khromacheva, former ITF junior #1 ranked player whom Krista thrashed in AO junior Quarterfinal)

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Jan 22nd, 2013 at 03:58 PM.
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:27 PM   #626
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Pac 12 is well represented(in fact, all 4 major schools) in ITF Rancho Mirage;

Krista in MD,

Liz Lumpkin, Jana, Zoe in Q.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 12:50 AM   #627
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

this is kinda off topic but USC men recruited Max de Vroome.

'Has two siblings, Jos and Indy.'

So that's why Indy is playing ITF RM..

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Jan 23rd, 2013 at 12:56 AM.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #628
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

ITF RSF PQ

Women's Open Singles
F Elizabeth Lumpkin d. Maia Magill 6-4; 2-6; 6-3
SF Maia Magill d. Jessica Failla Wo (inj)
SF Elizabeth Lumpkin d. Monica Robinson 7-6(3); 6-4; 6-4
Q Jessica Failla d. Raquel Pedraza 6-4; 6-3
Q Maia Magill d. Lauren Marker 6-3; 6-2
Q Monica Robinson d. Jasmin Jebawy 4-6; 6-1; 6-1
Q Elizabeth Lumpkin d. Alyssa Smith 6-4; 6-1
16 Raquel Pedraza d. (2) Kelly Shaffer 6-3; 6-1
16 Jessica Failla d. Rachel Manasse 2-6; 6-2; 6-3
16 Maia Magill d. (3) Ka-Leah Mucthison 6-0; 6-3
16 Lauren Marker d. Scarlet Rush 6-3; 6-0
16 Monica Robinson d. Ena Shibahara 7-5; 6-0
16 Jasmin Jebawy d. (4) Hayley Isaacs 6-0; 6-1
16 Elizabeth Lumpkin d. Taylor LeFridge 0-0
16 Alyssa Smith d. (1) Rio Kitagawa 6-1; 6-3
32 Raquel Pedraza d. Pyper Brown Def (ns)
32 Jessica Failla d. Celia Durkin 6-4; 6-2
32 Rachel Manasse d. Supriya Narisetti 6-1; 6-0
32 Maia Magill d. Yolanda Lan Pham 6-0; 6-1
32 Lauren Marker d. milica zivanovic 6-1; 6-1
32 Scarlet Rush d. Maegan Manasse Wd (admin)
32 Ena Shibahara d. Juliet Zhang Def (ns)
32 Jasmin Jebawy d. Ashley Chao 6-0; 6-0
32 Elizabeth Lumpkin d. June Lee 6-3; 6-1
32 Taylor LeFridge d. Cheyenne Crawford 6-0; 6-1
32 Alyssa Smith d. Constance Branstine Wd (ill)

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #629
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

damn

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #630
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

It seems Krista will play ITF RM next week, and Gibby ITF RSF a week after that.

- Woodrow Wilson