Does Li Na Have A Chance Against Sharapova if they meet in semifinals - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:56 AM   #31
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Li Na Have A Chance Against Sharapova if they meet in semifinals

from what ive seen of li na, she has improved her mental side of the game. i think she has a 30% chance of beating sharapova given the form sharapova has been in. if that werent the case li na would have had a much better chance.

im actually intereseted to see how the makarova sharapova match shapes up.
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 03:01 AM   #32
pigam

pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Li Na Have A Chance Against Sharapova if they meet in semifinals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunal View Post
from what ive seen of li na, she has improved her mental side of the game. i think she has a 30% chance of beating sharapova given the form sharapova has been in. if that werent the case li na would have had a much better chance.

im actually intereseted to see how the makarova sharapova match shapes up.
Agreed

Justine: feb. 5, 2007:

"I hung on to tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years. It is something that is in me, it is me."
pigam is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread