Australian Open Draws and Results [2013] - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:03 PM   #166
Joseosu19

Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future
Re: Australian Open Draws and Results [2013]

Giuseppina Benedetti responds to Taliamanosoko Feud:

"I did notice Ruflina was in that Susan girl's box. I'll be the bigger person in this feud and not respond. Well by bigger person I mean figuratively, obviously. Ruflina's clearly the bigger person physically. She looks like she swallowed an elephant. But I guess maybe that's what happens when your sixty, and you've pushed 20 kids from 20 different guys out."

Arantxa Sanchez Vicario Always #1
Joseosu19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:19 PM   #167
country flag Pie800

Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future

Oooh draaaaama!

Lindsay DAVENPORT Elena DEMENTIEVA
Pie800 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:12 PM   #168
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Anna Kenndal: (to Benndetti)

Oh, shut up ugly whore, Ruffy can kick your ass any day, any night. And I am way hotter than you. So, sit down bitch.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:18 PM   #169
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Miranda Bothavska -

"I know I will lose me next match porque I have not able to practice and I hurt ankle in my match yesterday. It may be close but I will lose probably most likely. I have doubles of both in tournament still but I lose those as well easily. It been great experience and un bien torneo para me pero it ends will shortly. Congratulation to mi opponent. Hope I will increase ranking to pass sluts the tour and can win other three grand slams, with this injury only Wimbledon won."
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:21 PM   #170
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Another statement released shortly by M. Bothavska after multiple sluts insulted one another

"Yous all anywayz sluts and lose. At 2013 end the one number player en FWTT is me and Davae one number junior, and my sister. Hope that they lose and shut up cuz I'm best in game."
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:24 PM   #171
Joseosu19

Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future

Giuseppina Benedetti's response to random player attacks:

"I don't know what their problems are. Anna Kendall simply is jealous that she hasn't been able to beat me yet and probably never will. This is how Ruflina operates. She has "Ruflina's army" and it is a bunch of little girls who run to her protection. Cumdall, erm, I mean Kendall says Ruflina is way better than me, and again I will be the more mature one and avoid responding, but let's just say if I was sleeping with the head of the tour I'd win a lot more matches, too...As for Bothavska, I think she was drunk. Certainly she sounded like it. Maybe she's a meth head? Certainly she looks like it."
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:34 PM   #172
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

[popcorn]Relax[/popcorn]

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:36 PM   #173
Joseosu19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bieselke View Post
[popcorn]Relax[/popcorn]
We are all aware that it is all in good fun

B*tch fights used to rule the FWTT in the early days...usually everyone was just having fun.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:50 PM   #174
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute

Siri responds to the drama: "I'm not surprised about what happened to Giuseppina. I've seen Ruflina giving advices to my opponents of how to beat me. She's obviously still bitter about our Fed Cup victory. Not that it takes more than keeping the ball in the court to beat me nowadays but still."

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Duramont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:56 PM   #175
country flag Qalahari

Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute

Xhaka joins in with the Swedish army: "Ruffy is a total bitch. She raised us in her tennis academy giving us one meal per day and wehad to pay her all our earnings from tournaments. She would even have us play in old rags while she arrived in her golden maserati. So glad I am out of this. It's more than high time for that hag to retire. R.E.S.P.E.C.T. to Ziyi and Nthama who knew when it was time to go. Off to drinks."
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
Qalahari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:15 PM   #176
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Chloe Gray responds to the drama: "What? I mean... I don't even...Where am I?"

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:18 PM   #177
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

From @NataTorresTennis: bitches be going cray cray in Melbourne. Must be rough not having me in the draw. It is ok ladies...your wigs will get snatched in the end.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:21 PM   #178

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Anna Kenndal: (Response to Benndetti)
Fuckface. I'll kill you in tennis.

Last edited by Ivanovic2008 : Jan 21st, 2013 at 11:12 PM.
Ivanovic2008 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:27 PM   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bieselke View Post
[popcorn]Relax[/popcorn]
It's all in good fun. And bitch fights are awesome.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:35 PM   #180
country flag Qalahari

Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic2008 View Post
Anna Kenndal: (Response to Benndetti)
Fuckface. I'll kill you.
I am shocked. This must be the furthest anyone has ever gone.

Xhaka decided to keep a good distance to Anna K from now on.
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
Qalahari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote