Sabine's Hard Court Spring 2013 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #1
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Sabine's Hard Court Spring 2013

Sabine Lisicki def. Tatjana Malek 6-2 6-3
Sabine Lisicki def. Alexandra Panova 7-5 6-2
Sabine Lisicki def. Marina Erakovic 5-7 6-3 6-2
Sabine Lisicki def. Nina Bratchikova 7-5 6-3
Maria Kirilenko def. Sabine Lisicki 5-7 6-1 7-6
Sabine Lisicki def. Pauline Parmentier
Sabine Lisicki def. Madison Keys 7-5 6-3
Sabine Lisicki def. Melinda Czink 7-6 4-6 6-2
Sabine Lisicki def. Kristina Mladenovic 6-3 6-3
Sabine Lisicki def. Magdalena Rybarikova 7-5 7-5
Marina Erakovic def. Sabine Lisicki 6-1 ret.
Simona Halep def. Sabine Lisicki 6-2 3-6 7-5

Last edited by KatjaS : Sep 5th, 2013 at 09:30 PM.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #2
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine's Hard Court Spring 2013

Those tournaments will show us where she will be going, regarding the Rest of 2013 and after that.

She needs top resuts, many points to defend, if she doesn't defend and also adds some more points it's ITF Time again after Wimbledon.

Pressure is high !!!

I hope she can do it and starts a little run in pattaya.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:42 AM   #3
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Pressure is high !!!

I hope she can do it and starts a little run in pattaya.
I'm sure she will get back her self confidence soon. She is such a brilliant (and sweet) player and if that comes in her mind the success will be comming back to her

Win over Ivanovic in Pattaya final wouldn 't that be nice?
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 12:34 PM   #4
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

We have to hope that Pattaya won't find someone to take a Top 20 WC, or Sabine won't be seeded (with her luck that would probably mean Ivanovic or Kirilenko in R1...)
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:00 PM   #5
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Not Seeded ?
How many seeds will there be, the field wasn't strong at all when i checked last time.

GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:07 PM   #6
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Of course she will be seeded because for the seedings they will use the rankings from last Monday.

Here is the entry list

mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:09 PM   #7
country flag KatjaS

mk27 is right, I somehow thought Pattaya was in 2 weeks, but it's next week already, so the AO don't count yet. Watson, Begu and Robson were still behind her before the AO. My bad.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:26 PM   #8
country flag Ziva

The field isn't as weak as i expected, some names i don't like from Sabines perspective....

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:27 PM   #9
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
The field isn't as weak as i expected, some names i don't like from Sabines perspective....
Come on ... Bine has to fear nobody if she is playing on her normal level. Its only a question of confidence.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:03 PM   #10
country flag KatjaS

Her new coach for 2013 is Ricardo Sanchez, who used to coach Petrova.

Quote:
Sabine: I'm happy to announce that Ricardo Sanchez has joined my team. I'm looking forward to working with him! :-)
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:16 PM   #11
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
I thought it was so weird that Petrova skipped him after their successful end to 2012. But that's not Bine's problem. Hope he tells her to work on a plan B in matches and mental aspects of her game.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:19 PM   #12
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Great news, finally she makes the next step

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:24 PM   #13
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
I thought it was so weird that Petrova skipped him after their successful end to 2012. But that's not Bine's problem. Hope he tells her to work on a plan B in matches and mental aspects of her game.
Didn't she pretty much fire all her coaches after a relatively short time?

Edit: Apparently financial reasons: https://twitter.com/BenRothenberg/st...08666230980608

Last edited by KatjaS : Jan 21st, 2013 at 09:30 PM.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:26 PM   #14
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't she pretty much fire all her coaches after a relatively short time?

Edit: Anscheinend ging es primär ums Finanzielle: https://twitter.com/BenRothenberg/st...08666230980608
She used to. Nadia is strange in this regard IMO.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:29 PM   #15
country flag crazillo

Quote:
she only had her dad as a coach so far !!

End of 2012 she was coached by Peschke for two tournaments, it wasn't clear what that was about, but 2013 he was coaching her Wife again and Sabine was back with her dad.
This was related to Petrova.