*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:02 PM   #676
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Sickening isnt it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
I opened the article, saw the headline and closed it.

I have been a bit disconnected throughout the AO so far... can someone update me on the rankings? Is Serena pretty much guaranteed #1? Will Vika still be ahead of Maria if she makes the SF and Maria makes the final?

Thanks for any help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post

*Azarenka has 8330 points in case of R1 loss
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:04 PM   #677
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Woof. Thanks. Come on, E-Kat!!
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:06 PM   #678
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Vika:
Quote:
I was a little bit shy and quiet, so you can only hear his voice there.
Not sure if I'll listen to that song anyway.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:11 PM   #679
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

It better be better than Oxygen.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:23 PM   #680
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKA-GOAT View Post
It better be better than Oxygen.

Vika should not be consorting with peasants, particularly the Rainbow variety.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 03:27 AM   #681
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

First on tomorrow.

SF awaits.
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 09:57 AM   #682
country flag architennis92

architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the welcome Thought I would post a few more observations since you seemed interested.

Firstly all the practice sessions I've seen have been mainly focused on the forehand with hardly any work on the backhand. It's not a great surprise but its just interesting how much more she trusts the backhand than the forehand. Also I think it's great that she still wants to improve the forehand even further.

Also it's really easy to notice what a great coach Sam is at the practice sessions. Seems to know exactly what she needs whether it be more encouragement or time to let the frustrations out. At one session they had quite a long talk, obviously not sure what it was about but afterwards you could hear him say it was promising and she got quite a bit happier after that point. Not really liking the dress, in practice she looks very fit and the dress makes her look a bit out of shape. Why can't she just go back to the legendary shorts

And on a completely unrelated note what is with Vika being the media's favourite punching bag? They only ever seem to report about the negative stuff with her and take things completely out of context. I know she might have been a bit prickly with them on the past but surely they have to let it go at some point. From what I've seen she has been one of the best players with the fans this week.

Anyway not back on site till Thursday for the semi finals so hopefully she has a good game tomorrow and gets there do I can watch her again
architennis92 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:06 PM   #683
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I think it will be a win. (I think she has more than a 50% chance of winning against anyone in the tournament except Serena).
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:22 PM   #684
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Hi architennis92!
Thanks for your essays, very interesting and informative, hopefully we'll read few more until saturday!
I was so offline these days and even haven't seen Vika's last two matches, well maybe it's good thing with Hampton match. But from that I've read, it's seems she has improved on last match, so she has good chances for SF.
And about this song with her grunt in it... WTF Vika?
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:34 PM   #685
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by architennis92 View Post
Thanks for the welcome Thought I would post a few more observations since you seemed interested.

Firstly all the practice sessions I've seen have been mainly focused on the forehand with hardly any work on the backhand. It's not a great surprise but its just interesting how much more she trusts the backhand than the forehand. Also I think it's great that she still wants to improve the forehand even further.

Also it's really easy to notice what a great coach Sam is at the practice sessions. Seems to know exactly what she needs whether it be more encouragement or time to let the frustrations out. At one session they had quite a long talk, obviously not sure what it was about but afterwards you could hear him say it was promising and she got quite a bit happier after that point. Not really liking the dress, in practice she looks very fit and the dress makes her look a bit out of shape. Why can't she just go back to the legendary shorts

And on a completely unrelated note what is with Vika being the media's favourite punching bag? They only ever seem to report about the negative stuff with her and take things completely out of context. I know she might have been a bit prickly with them on the past but surely they have to let it go at some point. From what I've seen she has been one of the best players with the fans this week.

Anyway not back on site till Thursday for the semi finals so hopefully she has a good game tomorrow and gets there do I can watch her again
Okay how come no one has offered this poster Snickers yet? Such bad manners people!

Anyway I like your observations. Hopefully Vika is getting more serious cause she will need to be against Sveta.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:34 PM   #686
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post
Hi architennis92!
Thanks for your essays, very interesting and informative, hopefully we'll read few more until saturday!
I was so offline these days and even haven't seen Vika's last two matches, well maybe it's good thing with Hampton match. But from that I've read, it's seems she has improved on last match, so she has good chances for SF.
And about this song with her grunt in it... WTF Vika?
she mentioned it at istanbul, I don't get why people are freaking out about it now. She was laughing when she was talking about it
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:03 AM   #687
country flag saul1333
język

Vika into the SF with a 7-5, 6-1 win over Kuznetsova
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:04 AM   #688
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, I can sleep well now

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:05 AM   #689
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Good win. Rest up for the SF.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:05 AM   #690
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Her best match of the tournament so far.

Sam Smith gives Vika a big chance against Serena.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread