Arrested Development - (BACK AFTER A 7 YEAR BREAK!) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:16 PM   #1
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Arrested Development - (BACK AFTER A 7 YEAR BREAK!)

Anyone else used to watch this show?

Was one of the best TV shows which stupidly got cancelled. Anyway Netflix have got the rights to it and they'll be 14 new episodes all dropping once in May all leading in towards a movie!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:27 PM   #2
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of
Re: Arrested Development - (BACK AFTER A 7 YEAR BREAK!)

Oh yes. I'm so excited about this.
Arrested Development is the most hilarious thing that's ever been on tv.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:30 PM   #3
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

It really was a great show!!

Great to hear

Cant wait for the movie either
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:32 PM   #4
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

Great news.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:42 PM   #5
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute

One of my favourite scenes. Just had the perfect amount of humour in it really, makes current comedies look like a joke.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:45 PM   #6
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Yaaaassss

Annyong.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:54 PM   #7
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post

One of my favourite scenes. Just had the perfect amount of humour in it really, makes current comedies look like a joke.

Lucille GOAT

"The Final Countdown" has never been the same since AD
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:00 PM   #8
country flag Certinfy

Another gem:
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:01 PM   #9
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

Lucille
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:06 PM   #10
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

COO COO KA CHA!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:10 PM   #11
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

So you can only see it via NetFlix?
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:19 PM   #12
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Yayy!!!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:10 PM   #13
country flag LDF

LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute

I absolutely love Arrested Development Have been binging on it over the last month or so in preparation of its almighty return. Watching the episodes in quick succession has reminded just how brilliantly sharp this show is, right down to the gradual building of running-jokes and the foreshadowing of future events Also, not only is the main cast utterly fantastic in their own individual ways (my particular faves being Gob and Lucille), but the hilarious ensemble of supporting characters is better than pretty much any other show I can think of.

EXCITEMENT

Serena WilliamsJelena Jankovic

Hantuchova~Watson~Robson~Mladenovic~Muguruza
LDF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:45 PM   #14
country flag Brooklyn90

Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute

favorite show of all time! can't wait
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:50 PM   #15
country flag Brooklyn90

Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute