Aussie Season of FUN 2013 - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #196
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Season of FUN 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
It wasn't until Ana's last service game that she hit a faster serve than Aga.. up until then Aga had the fastest serve of the match..

And yes, serve is way worse.. Aga can place it well. Though Ana helped Aga by being a craptastic returner.. who gets aced by Aga 7 times? Only Ana.
Lol Aga just knows how to play Ana now. Ana was sitting on the BH return, especially on the deuce side and she kept getting aced out wide to her forehand there
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #197
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nena_xxx View Post
Sad game, sad match. Disappointed in Ana, she showed very little passion or desire to be on top of her game today. Sad.
Mhm, this. To me, she looked like a retard on court. No personality. No crowd, no atmosphere. The match was just - retarded. Ana, that was not you today.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #198
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

I already forgot this match, and Ana should do the same! Now I'm looking foward to Bo-Jo's match

V. Petković Dis
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #199
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Be a professional player and win that Pattaya City.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #200
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Mhm, this. To me, she looked like a retard on court. No personality. No crowd, no atmosphere. The match was just - retarded. Ana, that was not you today.
Crowd was quite lame today surprisingly. Ana is one of favs of Australian crowd, what the hell happened today with spectators?
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #201
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nena_xxx View Post
Crowd was quite lame today surprisingly. Ana is one of favs of Australian crowd, what the hell happened today with spectators?
Polish terrorist kidnapade 'em And one more scary thing is that we didn't hear AJDE...

V. Petković Dis
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #202
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute

Ana just wasn't patient enough and that's that. Everytime she tried to take the point earlier, she would miss the court... Come on guys, it's not the end of the world. Next station: PTT Pattaya open, Thailand. She needs her 12th title! I still believe!!!
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #203
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, you're right, no AJDE today... Hopefully it will be more AJDE in Pattaya Open!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #204
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

I thought Ana struck the balls cleanly. However, Radwanska is a tall hurdle to climb over for most of WTA players.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:35 PM   #205
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

I think Djokovic recently said: "The one who wants victory the most is not the best, but the one who wants to practice the most."
Wise words. I'm amazed how Ana never learns anything from him.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote