Rankings | 2014 Year-End rankings are up! :) [Updated after Sofia] - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #421
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of
Re: Rankings | January 7 [updated after Brisbane] - NEW BONUS POINTS UPDATE

I'm still 52nd with 37 + 75 points of bonus this week
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #422
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to give the rankings to somebody else.

Let me know if any of you is interested.

Thanks
TT Singles: #207 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #63 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #423
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody replied yet

I'll continue doing the rankings for this season if nobody wants to help me but we'll definitely have to find someone for next year.
TT Singles: #207 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #63 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:24 PM   #424
country flag Frederik

I think I just destroyed the rankings sheet

Edit:

I have to change the ranking points for all tournaments of 2012 AGAIN because of this... don't expect an update anytime soon.

Thanks again for your help.

Last edited by Frederik : Jan 21st, 2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #425
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Just so I get a vague idea, how much time does a ranking update take to implement? I would like to help, but don't want to take it on if I won't be able to manage it.

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #426
country flag Frederik

Remind me to upload the spreadsheet next week (so that you can have a look at it)

Right now, you have to put in all the points in 2 sheets (rankings, yec race + race to sofia). It's possible to automatically calculate the YEC race though with some formulas (which I'll add to the sheet when I have the time)
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #427
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
I think I just destroyed the rankings sheet

Edit:

I have to change the ranking points for all tournaments of 2012 AGAIN because of this... don't expect an update anytime soon.

Thanks again for your help.
That sucks. Take your time.
yet the weakest one still

twitter
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #428
country flag Frederik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Håkon View Post
That sucks. Take your time.
Of course I'm not 100% stupid and I still have a backup file from November. But that means that I still have to change all the bonus points.

I have an exam on Tuesday but I'll try to do all of that + the Sydney & Australian Open updates on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #429
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #430
country flag Frederik

2 hours of fun later... almost finished
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #431
country flag Frederik

Re: Rankings | January 14 [updated after Sydney]

Rankings as of January 14th 2012:

http://s14.directupload.net/images/130130/fjw5wm5e.jpg
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #432
country flag Frederik

AO rankings tomorrow

I hope that's okay
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #433
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Take your time...

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:54 AM   #434
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Frederik
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:47 PM   #435
country flag Frederik

Re: Rankings | January 28 [updated after Australian Open]

Rankings as of January 28th 2012:

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130131/4gukipva.jpg