Hingis - Compare Radwanska to me when she's won a slam - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:20 PM   #31
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hingis - Compare Radwanska to me when she's won a slam

Bitchy comment, plain and simple.
I can't imagine Elena Dementieva, or, lets say Lindsay Davenport by being offended when someone would compare other player to her, even if its outside-of-top100 player.

Once a brat, always a brat.
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:21 PM   #32
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:21 PM   #33
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

It never gets old

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:22 PM   #34
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodite View Post
Hingis is a FRAUD. She tested positive for cocaine in Wimbledon 2007.

The likelihood that she is a little Lance Armstrong of tennis is quite high. When their career is slipping away into obscurity the cheaters will try to compensate by increasing the dose. She probably cheated all her career. Just like Lance Armstrong never really won a Tour de France Hingis probably never won a GS. But I'm glad she doesn't want to be compared to Aga.

Also: Hingis tactical skills are questionable. She couldn'y handle junior Azarenka. Aga could. Perhaps Hingis the cheater thought she could take on junior Azarenka without cheating. Obviously she was wrong.
Are you retarded?

R.I.P. Bally
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:26 PM   #35
irinska

irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all

Martina was a pleasure to watch her hands, brain, attitude made her fan's favorite, I like Aga but she's too far from that level. I'm not going even to start to explain such details like taking the ball on the rise sometimes I wonder have these "experts" watched Martina's matches at all? Martina actually likes Radvanska and I'm sure she'll be trilled if the later win a GS title one day.
irinska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:34 PM   #36
country flag Exodite

Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by End da Game View Post
lol what variety?

all pushwanska does is push the ball back to the middle of the court and wait for an UE from her opponent
End da Game , when you play tennis and the ball passes over the net more than twice... do you get all angry and "end da game" by banging your head against the wall ?
Exodite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:35 PM   #37
country flag VIKANADAL01

VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all

she is right.
VIKANADAL01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:39 PM   #38
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

BTW- I've seen some opinions comparing Heather Watson to Hingis.
Bitchtina would have a heart attack after seeing this.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:47 PM   #39
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

The "after she's won a major" is a stupid comment by Hingis. Whatever the degree of similarity (or not) people mean the styles of their games. No one is comparing them on achievements. Like what - if Radwanska wins a major her style of play somehow becomes more like that of Hingis?
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:51 PM   #40
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
The "after she's won a major" is a stupid comment by Hingis. Whatever the degree of similarity (or not) people mean the styles of their games. No one is comparing them on achievements. Like what - if Radwanska wins a major her style of play somehow becomes more like that of Hingis?
Good point!
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:54 PM   #41
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Legend is right. Aga gets so much praise for having a different game and people love to compare Aga to Legend because of her variety but what they forget is how better Legend was at handling overwhelming power from big hitters. Radwanska is good at handling power but when you look at the fire power Legend was facing (prime Serena, Venus, Davenport) compared to what Radwanska is facing, the gap between them is huge. Aga's game isn't complete enough for her to start winning slams and Legend's game won her multiple. Legend was a maestro, Aga is more the leader of a high school marching band.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:57 PM   #42
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess her opinion will change "a little bit" more after the Aussie Open
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:58 PM   #43
country flag debopero

debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute

I will never understand why Hingis is praised for her arrogance and rudeness while other players are criticize for it....
debopero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:58 PM   #44
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:01 PM   #45
country flag Sammo

Quote:
Originally Posted by debopero View Post
I will never understand why Hingis is praised for her arrogance and rudeness while other players are criticize for it....
Because she's worth it

R.I.P. Bally