Vera's 2013 Tournament schedule! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 12:29 AM   #31
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
I hope she's okay...I miss seeing her on the court though

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #32
country flag fsfikke

fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all
Re: Vera's 2013 Tournament schedule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
BTW, nice to see you back here, fsfikke.
Thanks
Wish it was to cheer Vera on during a match though :/
fsfikke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #33
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Wow, Vera will be playing a lot of MM's . Hope the body is ready again for so many matches.

Also means she is skipping Charleston. Missed oppurtunity for Dan now to finally see her
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziewtafan View Post
Well i hope this means Vera feels her body can handle it¡¡

someone its gonna be really disappointed
LOL. Well there's always New York & the US Open. Heck, i could always take a trip Bradenton, Florida where she trains and try to see/meet her whern there aren't as many fans/people around to get in the way like there are at tournaments.

Hmm, i wonder if they allow fans to go & watch players train there like baseball training camps allow fans to come watch & such....
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #34
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
LOL. Well there's always New York & the US Open. Heck, i could always take a trip Bradenton, Florida where she trains and try to see/meet her whern there aren't as many fans/people around to get in the way like there are at tournaments.

Hmm, i wonder if they allow fans to go & watch players train there like baseball training camps allow fans to come watch & such....
As a member of the Zvonarevian army, you should be entitled for a free passage to meet her anytime

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #35
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

For the record, Bepa is on the entry list for Bogota which came out this week (tourney starts February 18th). So she has not withdrawn there (yet), but we'll see if she shows up there. I am surprised that she withdrew from Pattaya weeks ago already and that is just 2 weeks prior to this tourney. Just don't want to be too enthousiastic yet.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #36
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
For the record, Bepa is on the entry list for Bogota which came out this week (tourney starts February 18th). So she has not withdrawn there (yet), but we'll see if she shows up there. I am surprised that she withdrew from Pattaya weeks ago already and that is just 2 weeks prior to this tourney. Just don't want to be too enthousiastic yet.
That's a surprise..

Of course, can't be very enthusiastic about it, but will have to wait till she return to trainings, if she not returned yet.. I guess during the AO, we'll have the answer..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #37
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

OMFG Vera in Bogota........... ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #38
country flag Phenomareva

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziewtafan View Post
OMFG Vera in Bogota........... ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

If she would play there, would you be able to go?

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #39
country flag Phenomareva

Meanwhile, Vera is also on the EL for the week after in Acapulco, Mexico. This is the week before IW. Bit surprised by her schedule, if she really shows up for this South American swing, we'll see. She is listed on the tournaments website.

http://abiertomextenis.com.mx/jugado...ores-2013.html

Last edited by Phenomareva : Jan 18th, 2013 at 04:54 PM.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #40
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Bepa please be okay and don't withdraw I wanna see you so bad

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #41
country flag Phenomareva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
I share your feeling, and how much I want to see her as well, I only want her to play if she feels 100% again. I'll just wait and see if she plays, and not to play and have to withdraw after 2 matches. But I am sure you feel the same way . It is encouraging at least she is still on entry lists at the moment.

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:28 AM   #42
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If she would play there, would you be able to go?
no way¡¡ i dont have the money and i'll be starting my semester in that week...if she comes, i'll dying slowly
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #43
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Quote:
I share your feeling, and how much I want to see her as well, I only want her to play if she feels 100% again. I'll just wait and see if she plays, and not to play and have to withdraw after 2 matches. But I am sure you feel the same way . It is encouraging at least she is still on entry lists at the moment.
All this..

And seeing all the Russians doing so well in Australia, made this feeling worst..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #44
country flag Phenomareva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
All this..

And seeing all the Russians doing so well in Australia, made this feeling worst..
Yes, but I think it might also encourage Vera, russians doing so well atm, especially Sveta. She proves you can come back strong(er) after a longer period of rehab ot healing. Not saying Vera will come back the same as her, but patriotic as she is, I think she wants to be part of this as well .

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:11 AM   #45
country flag Phenomareva

Vera withdrew from both Bogota and Acapulco . Kinda expected this,no high hopes at least, but no idea when a comeback will take place either. Better change this thread name to 'Vera's 2013 tournament withdrawl thread'. O well, wait and see again.